• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your personal flower ranking? Which ones do you like and dislike?

i really like roses, hyacinths and mums. lilies are sort of meh. tulips, pansies and cosmoses are okay but i don't love them. tulips are my native flowers and pansies are my secondary flowers, and i would have preferred something else

1. Hyacinths (the colors are just amazing and natural looking)
2. Lily of the Valley
3. Lillies
4. Tulips
5. Roses
6. Mums
7. Pansies
8. Windflowers
9. Cosmos (I just hate their looks)

1) Hyacinths
2) Roses
3) Cosmos
4) Lilies
5) Tulips
6) Mums
7) Windflowers
8) Pansies

Left out lily of the valley because its not one of the normal flower types.

My native is cosmos and they are okay - always wished I had hyacinths. Pansies are lowest b/c I'm not really into the colours. They are quite saturated and I prefer a softer look.

Thanks for sharing this! I'm in the process of sorting out my flowers, which got out of control in the rain and this has helped me to think about which to keep and what to trash!

I love hydrangeas the most because of the more muted colours, but I also love the vibrant pink of the cosmos and tulips. Incidentally, one of the nicknames my villagers have given me is tulip!

my-image (8).png

1. hyacinths, they're cute AND they come in nice colors
2. mums, mostly because they come in purple and green (my favorite color combo) but they look nice too
3. roses, the blue rose is gorgeous imo but they take forever to make
4. lilies, i said before i didn't like them but they kinda grew on me since they're my main flowers
5. pansies are okay, they kind of remind me of hibiscus which is great for the island theme, plus the blue ones are pretty
6. tulips, way too vibrant for me but they can look nice when paired with other flowers
7. cosmos, cute but very plain. i wish the pink wasn't so vibrant
8. windflower, there is not one windflower variety that i like :/

Cosmos were my favorite in NL but holy crap did lillies get a glow up. I would say lillies and hyacinths are probably my two favorites and all the others could be in any other spot given the day. I will say I forget about windflowers the most.... the design and coloring I don’t really care for so I would say those are my least favorite. The pink is a gross color, the blue ones looks too blue with the coloring inside the flower, and I honestly think the pansies look like better windflowers.

here's mine

1591383515968.png

Well , I like almost every flower in the game except Cosmos , they are quite boring and I don't really see a good use to them , except for the hybrid ones (and even then , there's other superior hybrid flowers)

1. Hyacinths
2. Roses -- my native and my birth flower!
3. Lilies
4. Mums
5. Cosmos
6. Tulips
7. Lily of the Valley - kind of disappointing that nothing can be done with them besides plant.
8. Windflowers -- I don't know why I don't like em so much.
9. Pansies -- I don't hate them in real life! I just never loved the way they were modeled in this series.

I wish more flowers came in the light green variety like mums. It's so damn pretty.
ALSO BRING VIOLETS BACK.

1. Hyacinths - love the muted pastel colours
2. Cosmos - bright and cheerful, great down by the beach
3. Pansies - my native flower, goes well in the forest areas of my island
4. Lily of the valley - very pretty but a little pointless
5. Lilies - meh
6. Mums - meh
7. Windflowers - meh
8. Roses - disappointing
9. Tulips - I have an irrational hatred of them in NH (I admit the purple are gorgeous though)

I have all on my island currently (not all hybrids yet) so it's a complete mess!

Love:
1. Roses - very pretty.
2. Hyacinths - love the colors and the texture.
3. Mums - also very nice texture.
Like a lot:
4. Lily of the valley - cute.
5. Tulips - I especially love the black ones. Whites are cute, too.
6. Lilies - black, white and pink are pretty.
Like:
7. Pansies - the basic ones have interesting coloration, I especially like that the red ones are red and black.
8. Windflowers - white, pink and purple are quite nice.
Not really my cup of tea:
9. Cosmos - black cosmos is a pain to breed and most of the other colors are a bit too vibrant for my taste.

1. Lilies - super pretty and love all the shades, even the non-hybrids!
2. Hyacinths - pretty much for the same reasons as lilies, and they’re “taller” than the other flowers! (they probably aren’t but it just feels that way lol)
3. Roses - I actually really don’t like how vibrant the pink roses are, but every other colour is super cute and they’re my native flower!
4. Tulips - love the pink and black colours
5. Lily of the Valley - very cute, but not sure if I have a place for them in my town
6. Pansies - these are very eh
7. Cosmos - I love white cosmos but that’s pretty much it!
8. Windflowers - I don’t like the colour variations in them!
9. Mums - they look like weeds!

1. roses - I didn't care for them that much in NL but their new design is soooo prettyyy
2. lily of the valley - i know that's their actual name but im still kinda stuck on jacob's ladders
3. hyacinths
4. lilies
5. mums
6. windflowers
7. tulips
8. cosmos - I hate the fact that i have them as my native they are so boring
9. pansies - they're my sister flower and they're so ugly good lord

Oo see my favourite has always been cosmos, until mums came around but I still dunno what is prefer.. I'd say?:
1.Mums - I just can't resist the green 🥺
2.Cosmos - literally every colour is so pretty
3.Tulips - prefer the hybrids over base
4.Hyacinths - ditto to cosmos
5.Roses - LOVE the purple and blue, not massively keen on the rest but I also really love the base colours for general decor
6. Lily of the valley - pretty but not mad about it
7. Lillies - not keen on their new design??
8. Windflowers - LOVE the purple and blue, dislike the rest
9. Pansies - also love the purple, dislike the rest

I love the white, pink, blue and purple Hyacinths closely followed by the Lily of the Valley.
The Pink lilies look neat too.

i LOVE hyacinths and mums. they are perfect for making a lil fairy themed island which is what im going for. i actually don't like roses that much and i only like the purple ones, but i think it's bc i'm just so used to seeing them

1. Mums
2. Hyacinths
3. Cosmos
4. Tulips
5. Windflowers
6. Pansies
7. Lilies
8. Lily of the Valley
9. Roses

Quite difficult to order them, had to think about that for a while as there are ones within each type that I love and some I like less but out of all of them, roses have a few suspect colours that I’m just not fond of.

I have a Caribbean/Colonial theme on my island though so I’ve been able to use all sorts of flowers and combinations and find that even the more garish colours like the blue windflowers have their place if you use them sparingly enough and in combination with another colour or type. Hyacinths are great for providing a bit of height in the flower bed and pansies are good for coverage and making it seem more full.

I find Lily of the Valley is a little difficult to integrate with the others though as they’re quite small in comparison to the others so can leave a flower bed looking a bit sparse, I have to use these dotted about here and there.

Back