• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What is your personal flower ranking? Which ones do you like and dislike?

from favorite to least favorite:
1. lilies
2. mums
3. hyacinths
4. lily of the valley
5. windflowers
6. roses
7. pansies
8. cosmos

despite how popular roses are, i'm realllly not a fan of them ;; i think lilies, mums, and hyacinths are just much more elegant and clean looking!

from fav to least fav

1. hyacinths
2. cosmos
3. roses
4. lillies
5. tulips
6. Lilly of the valley
7. pansies
8. winsflowers
9. mums

My tier list. I don't like mums and cosmos. Love hyacinths and roses. Pretty indifferent about the rest, but like some colors more than others. Especially the blue and purple ones.

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 14
My favorite is definitely roses, but I love all the flowers in New Horizons, I think they all gorgeous!
1) Roses (especially dark purple)
2) Lily of the Valley
3) Cosmos
4) Lillies
5) Hyacinths
6) Mums
7) Windflowers
8) Tulips
9) Pansies

1. hyacinths
2. lilies
3. cosmos
4. tulips
5. windflowers
6. roses
7. lily of the valley
8. pansies
9. mums

1) Pansies
2) Tulips
3) Lily of the valley
4) Roses
5) Lilies
6) Cosmos
7) Hyacinths
8) Windflowers
9) Mums

1. hyacinths
2. lilies
3. roses
4. tulips
5. mums
6. lily of the valley
7. cosmos
8. windflowers
9. pansies

My ranking from best to worst is
Jacobs ladder
pansies
roses
windflower
tulips
cosmos
lilies
hyacinths
mums

1. Hyacinths
2. Roses
3. Cosmos
4. Lily Of The Valley
5. Tulips
6. Windflowers
7. Lilies
8. Mums
9. Pansies

I have all types of flowers on my island, but not all the colour variations.

I use white and yellow cosmos, white, yellow and purple hyacinths, white and red wind flowers, and green mums as my 'wild flowers', and the other species as my more formal decorative ones.

i love all the flowers so much they all look GORGEOUS in this game, but for my own island i'm using mostly whites and pinks! especially hyacinths, cosmos, roses and mums!

Oooo i havent given it much thought before, but,

1.mums
2.hyacinths (their colour is not as vibrant as the other flowers, and for that reason its a yes from me!)
3. purple pansies, all other pansies need to b deleted eeek...
4.tulips
5.roses!!! i hate the golden ones tho eek..
6.lily of the valley/ jacobs ladders
7.not a fan of cosmos.. tho the black ones are stunning
8.windflowers .. are so ugly.. eeek

I am a huge fan of pastels so i have to say Hyacinths are top for me along with Jacob ladders!! roses ain't bad and i like the pink and white windflowers but i wish there was more pastel colours amongst the other flowers rather than really vibrant ones x) Mums my natural flowers are last for me xD Maybe it's cuz ive seen it so much lol

Top three would be the pink tulip, pink/purple hyacinths and purple/pink mums. I like the blue/purple windflowers as well
The one I do not like at all is cosmos, they kinda just look like weeds to me.

1. Hyacinths
2. Lily of the Valley
3. Windflowers
4. Roses
5. Mums
6. Cosmos
7. Lilies
8. Tulips
9. Pansies

Difficult to rank because I’m not a fan of cosmos or pansies, but their blue/purple hybrid variations are gorgeous.

My favourite flower colours are blue, black, purple and white (glad to see I’m not alone in this!)

1. Windflowers
2. Hyacinths
3. Lillies
4. Pansies
5. Tulips
6. Roses
7. Mums
8. Lily of the Valley
9. Cosmos

C56D7227-5BC1-44CF-B96D-9FDF17AAF19D.png

1. Roses (love their colours, and they're one of my favourite flowers in real life; very lucky to have them as my native flower besides tulips!)
2. Windflowers (I love their large petals, I guess? Especially love the colour of the blue ones)
3. Tulips (as a Dutchie I can't not live the tulips ;))
4. Hyacinths (can also use them as lavender and corn, love their versatility)
5. Lillies (fine!)
6./7. Cosmos/pansies
8. Mums

Not impressed with the designs of the last three though. Also, I don't really like them in real life. I will have them on my island, but only to complete my flower collection.

1. Tulips.
2. Roses.
3. Mums.
4. Cosmos.
5. Lilies.
6. Windflowers.
7. Hyacinths.
8. Pansies.

I always loved tulips, I also love their hybrids. Cosmos are kinda low, but i do love the pink and orange ones. I love the purple and blue roses.

I love pink, red and white windflowers, and also white, green, yellow and purple mums :)

Back