What is your NH unpopular opinion?

- I think Marshal looks like Draco Malfoy and I would hate to have him in my town. Raymond reminds me of Draco Malfoy grown up, and I wouldn't want him, either.

- I think gyroids are pointless and don't miss them at all.

- Daisy Mae and her nose drip are absolutely revolting.

- Shari is one of my absolute favorite villagers of all time; I don't understand why more people don't like her. She's so cute and has a lovely pastel color scheme!

- I personally don't like the feeling of super-developed towns with streets and fences/walls all over the place, with very little ability to move around freely. It feels claustrophobic to me. I much prefer my island to look like an island, rather than a fully-developed town/city. That said, I really admire the work people put into that aesthetic.

1. I love the music for NL and NH equally. NL feels more classical and NH feels more jazzy.
2. I like Zipper T and the egg hunt makes me feel like a kid again
3. I don't care for "dreamies" and think they make the game stressful with worrying about them moving out.
4. I think too much emphasis is placed on getting the "perfect" town
5. Terraforming doesn't stress me out because it is completely optional and I don't even have to touch it if I don't want to.

I actually like the game haha. Anyways, umm I don't like blathers and his annoying dialogue. I really wish he would rotate between different conversations. Like the wake up animation is so freaking slow and he goes on and on about waking up like "shut up and just take my fossils!" Oh and let's not forget, you can't donate right after assessing! You still have to talk to him again and then select the option.
Post automatically merged:

Also wish they would of killed off issabell. She's gotta be one of if the the worst character in the animal crossing series

Last edited:
i actually really like the bunny day event. i think the eggs are cute and i'm enjoying crafting them and finding new recipes. also the hate for zipper is mean and i just want to protect my hip hoppity friend (hes a lil creepy i will admit but he doesn't deserve as much hate as he has been getting )

popular opinion - i have no idea what cheating nintendo was trying to circumvent by not enabling cloud saves. the fact that there is only one island per console is deeply sad

Unpopular opinion: we waited 9 years from the release of New Leaf for a shoddy game full of glitches. They might as well have waited even longer to release it and got the bugs fixed first

which bugs are you referring to? the only unsolved one as of rn is the balloon glitch right?

edit: and maybe the move-in glitch, which is significant tbh but i thought it was fixed with 1.1.3

Unpopular Opinions:

- This Game will never be as Great as Population Growing or Wild World.
- People hate how Jocks talk about Sports and Working Out so much. I think they take the Dialogue way too serious, even if we already know from older Titles, that they mostly just bragging about it and are secretly lonely, because they are adorable Airheads. Also since everybody works out now, they don’t even need to feel special anymore.
- It bothers me that we can’t train with them, even if it was possible in Population Growing with Morning Aerobics.
- We also can’t dance, because there is no Dancing Club.
- It’s okay that we can’t swim or dive anymore. The entire mechanic was slow and getting stung by Jellyfish all the time was no fun at all.
- I miss Dr. Shruk and his terrible Jokes.
- I don’t care if Bob is so popular, because he was the first Villager ever created. The next time this Cat pthhhpth into my Face, i will slap a Medical Mask on him.

Last edited:
Raymond's cute, but I find other characters way better tbh. Megan is underrated. She's such a cutiepie.
Also, I love Hazel. I didn't always, but I grew out of it!

which bugs are you referring to? the only unsolved one as of rn is the balloon glitch right?

edit: and maybe the move-in glitch, which is significant tbh but i thought it was fixed with 1.1.3
Yeah still the move in glitch. I haven't used any amiibos myself. I haven't even purchased villagers from other players. I had a completely random encounter Rosie move in to my town and she was also glitched. It's ridiculous

Back