What is your NH unpopular opinion?

trenchdragon

Bells
Can also just be a general AC unpopular opinion too!

Mine is that I don't like any of the smug villagers. I find a lot of their designs are somewhat contrived, and I'm not a massive fan of their dialogue.

I’m not a fan of custom paths. They just didn’t sit right with me in NL. Looked too artificial and just weird. That’s why I’m happy about the pathing tool in NH. Looks more natural.
Oh man I agree. They just look way too two dimensional to me... I didn't like them at all. The new paths in this game are so much better.

not sure how unpopular this is but, even though the customization is great and the dialogue is better than NL (from what I can tell from others assessments) they could've probably done a lot more with it

(I love the game, don't get me wrong, but idk even if it's better than the previous game if the first 2 games in the series are better in that aspect that's saying somethin)

Hsn97 said:
Daisy Mai is disgusting and I can’t stand looking at her.
She'd be cute without the thing in her nose but yeah I usually turn my head when I'm talking to her :( too much of a germaphobe

I'm not sure how unpopular this is but seems a bit unpopular from what I've read on here - I really like the soundtrack. I much prefer it to New Leaf. It's probably my second favourite after Wild World.

-I dislike gyroids and cant say that i miss them
-Don't care for Katrina
-I became used to customising things for myself, Cyrus and Reese can stay in the village even though i like them.
-Kappan can stay in NL too, let his daughter take over in case they plan to bring him back for something, just like how Joan passed her business down.
These might not be unpopular, idk XD

I’m not a fan of custom paths. They just didn’t sit right with me in NL. Looked too artificial and just weird. That’s why I’m happy about the pathing tool in NH. Looks more natural.
I've been craving for a way to make paths in AC... now that I can, I found myself using 2d patterns on my town instead of paths 😐

Back