• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your nationality?

Canadian born and raised, as are my parents. My heritage/ancestry however is Welsh, English, Irish, Scottish, French, with a sliver of native.

Filipino. Both my parents are, and I was born there but live in the States now.

I was born in Sweden and have lived here all my life. I have no idea about my ancestry though. Stuff like that doesn't really interest me tbh.

I was born in Sweden and have lived here all my life. I have no idea about my ancestry though. Stuff like that doesn't really interest me tbh.

I think mine are Finland/Russia on my dad's side if we go back, but yeah tbh I don't really care for digging too much either.

Wow, so many of you are from different, amazing places!

I'm American! <3 I live in Hawaii currently, it's lovely there~ I sure would love to visit some of these European countries one day though!

Im Irish. Or Northern Irish. I know its TECHNICALLY 2 different countries, but just look at Northern Ireland in the 1980's. We would rather have one big ol' Ireland :(

I'm Irish :D My username might give it away ^w^

Im Irish. Or Northern Irish. I know its TECHNICALLY 2 different countries, but just look at Northern Ireland in the 1980's. We would rather have one big ol' Ireland :(

The only time I feel a strong dislike for the North is during the listening tests during exams cause gosh darn it I have a flat Midlands accent and can't understand anything X'D

Wow, so many of you are from different, amazing places!

I'm American! <3 I live in Hawaii currently, it's lovely there~ I sure would love to visit some of these European countries one day though!

Hawaii? ! God we think that is the most tropical place in the world in Scotland

I hope we become a united Ireland again, I also hope our language becomes prominent again.

I hope we become a united Ireland again, I also hope our language becomes prominent again.

Yeah, it's really annoying when I go up there and change my euros to pound and I don't spend most of it and I'm left with loads of pounds.
Also brexit will probably affect us too

Yeah, it's really annoying when I go up there and change my euros to pound and I don't spend most of it and I'm left with loads of pounds.
Also brexit will probably affect us too

Definitely, British people just don't stop screwing us over along with them. We really need to have full independence for a better trade/economic future and leaving the European union has damaged that.

Definitely, British people just don't stop screwing us over along with them. We really need to have full independence for a better trade/economic future and leaving the European union has damaged that.

we are so sorry us brits are stupid we promise to never screw u over again (i dont support brexit)

oh wait we probably will *sobs*
TORIES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

enough talk about politics

we are so sorry us brits are stupid we promise to never screw u over again (i dont support brexit)

oh wait we probably will *sobs*
TORIES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

enough talk about politics

Honestly the whole brexit thing was unfair from the beginning so it isn't the entire British public's fault and I certainly don't hate British people for their ancestors actions.

So yeah enough talk about politics. :)

Back