• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your nationality?

I hope we become a united Ireland again, I also hope our language becomes prominent again.

United Ireland? Hopefully, but the Irish language will probably never see a resurgence. It may be sad to say, but the Irish language is dead.

I’m Fijian. My background is somewhere in the south east islands.

Last edited:
Born Canadian, but that being said, grandparents are from a bunch of different places, English, German, French and Norwegian.

Oh well I just tracked my family history, I have some Japanese and Korean in my family, mainly why all my friends think my surname is so hard to pronounce! Lmao

guys nationality is where you were born- ethnicity is your family history stuff haha

my nationality is american!! and my ethnicity is japanese :)

america unfortunately

i feel like i say the exact same thing on every one of these threads

Last edited:
Canadian! I love living here even though it's literally -40 outside right now.

American-born but my ethnicity is Russian, German, and Native American (Blackfoot and Inuit). My great-grandparents were from Canada, though, and right now I am wishing they'd never left. Seriously, what was the problem - too many moose?!

Canadian! I love living here even though it's literally -40 outside right now.

I would love that. I've always wanted to go to Canada.

- - - Post Merge - - -

American-born but my ethnicity is Russian, German, and Native American (Blackfoot and Inuit). My great-grandparents were from Canada, though, and right now I am wishing they'd never left. Seriously, what was the problem - too many moose?!

Honestly, I would stay just for the Meese. :)

Last edited:
Back