• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what is your favourite weed? šŸ€

The clovers and dandelions were a lot of fun! That joy when you picked a for lead cover is just unmatched:)
But in terms of blades of grass, I also like 2 and 4, which have the clusters of three blades as opposed to the two blade options.

Can't go wrong with clovers, but 3 and 4 are also really cute!

i really like the clovers, dandelions, and regular looking grass - oh who am i kidding, i like them all haha

I like the clovers! I keep them as decor when they spawn in my towns

The clover!! They were so pretty that I honestly never wanted to pull them, but it was such a nice surprise when youā€™d pull one and itā€™d be a four-leaf clover!

The dandelions were also very pretty!

clovers are the goat

I even use a custom design in new horizons stylized off of new leaf's clovers for a bit of my island, they're just that good

Lucky clovers all the way!! I'm collecting as many as I can at the moment to litter my town with them :3

The clovers look really nice and they're the only ones I allow to thrive on my island, I weed out the rest.

Re: the rafflesia, I think it's a cool unique thing but unfortunate that it requires your town to be a cesspool, LOL

I had one in my ACWW town as a little kid, and I thought it was so neat and unexpected! It was a fun little landmark in my town... I was so sad when I actually started caring about my town's appearance and it disappeared šŸ˜­

Back