what is your favourite weed? 🍀

The clovers and dandelions were a lot of fun! That joy when you picked a for lead cover is just unmatched:)
But in terms of blades of grass, I also like 2 and 4, which have the clusters of three blades as opposed to the two blade options.

i really like the clovers, dandelions, and regular looking grass - oh who am i kidding, i like them all haha

I like the clovers! I keep them as decor when they spawn in my towns

The clover!! They were so pretty that I honestly never wanted to pull them, but it was such a nice surprise when you’d pull one and it’d be a four-leaf clover!

The dandelions were also very pretty!

clovers are the goat

I even use a custom design in new horizons stylized off of new leaf's clovers for a bit of my island, they're just that good

Lucky clovers all the way!! I'm collecting as many as I can at the moment to litter my town with them :3

The clovers look really nice and they're the only ones I allow to thrive on my island, I weed out the rest.

Re: the rafflesia, I think it's a cool unique thing but unfortunate that it requires your town to be a cesspool, LOL

I had one in my ACWW town as a little kid, and I thought it was so neat and unexpected! It was a fun little landmark in my town... I was so sad when I actually started caring about my town's appearance and it disappeared 😭

Back