• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite/least island theme in animal crossing?

For me it's kinda boring to go only with a single theme. On my island I got abandoned beach, some zen spots, 1 autumn camp. Maybe that's too much going on. Diversity is my choice, but I tried to make it look balanced and eye pleasing. Big no to laggy islands where you don't know where to move, and get stuck every 2 steps or so. Autumn themed, cherry blossom, elegant, easy to navigate, probably that's what I would pick. Also, as much as I welcome creativity, I hardly accept "fake" stuff. By that I mean obviously fake water, or fake buildings made out of beds and stuff. Just not my preference. I adore and love every one of my villagers, so whatever it goes with island theme - Drift will always get his protein shake with exersice bike. Jeremiah and Prince - toys and food. No other way.

Back