• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Theme Should I Have My Island Be?

What Theme Should I Choose

• Cottagecore

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Beachcore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Towncore

• Kidcore

• Cottagecore+Towncore

• Beachcore+Towncore

• Cottagecore+Kidcore

• A Different Theme (Please say what it is!)

• Total voters

Sweet_nTangy

im only here for the opinions
Bells
So Basically
I am a super indecisive person, and I can't bring myself to choose what I want my island theme to be. I know that multi-theme is an option, and that is on the table. I just want to make sure the themes work cohesively.

About My Current Island
My island is named Roseville (don't judge, I felt like a time bomb or something was rushing me,) my airport color is green, and my native presets are roses (unironically,) and cherries.

Villagers
Cherri - move out
Biff - urgently move out
Tangy - stay for now
Megan - stay for now
Hornsby - stay

Themes I Like/Dislike
I really like beachy towncore, towncore, cottagecore, and possibly a slightly more toned-down kidcore.
I'm not a huge fan of witchcore/horror islands, or seasonal islands, even though there are some super incredible ones out there.

I'm not really sure what towncore is, but I think having a mix of towncore (I guess just regular rural outskirts town-feel?) with some cute cottage houses would be nice! And some forest areas to pull it in together!

I went with towncore or beachcore just cause cottagecore has already been done a lot.

Back