What is your fave scent?

Pure Paradise from bath and body works, I think is what it's called. I only like the lotion, though, the spray smells way too sweet and the shower gel is... well, shower gel. Actually, after smelling it again, the shower gel smells like really really sweet sour patch kids.

And then lavender. I frickin' love lavender.

Orange and cinnamon
Basil
Burning wood... Well depends on the type
The smell of fall... But like only when it's dry and crisp because uh the weather is pretty bipolar where I live and we have some weird falls that can be humid but also cold and just weird? Idk
Most other herbs... Basil in particular just stands out
Food in general
And yeah... Gasoline.

I like the smells of different fruits like mango and peach. I also really like vanilla. flowers like jasmine smells nice I guess
I'm really not a big fan of perfume because I have allergies

Vanilla, frosting, the smell of tape, rubber, gardenia, orange, lemon, cinnamon, new car, fresh cut grass, ocean/beach, chicken, so on and so on! Lol

A new house smell

my weird scent is the smell of sharpies idk why

My blankets/pillow

Like they just smell good

Also, my baby blanket, which is in a box (in pieces because it fell apart) smells so good.

There's this ice cream shop in my city that smells like actual cold, delicious heaven.

top 5:
-el dank
-the smell of a burnt tortilla
-pine sol
-that young cherry scent after a car wash
-my farts after i eat eggs

vanilla , lavender , baby powder , clean linen , rain

Roses. It's really hard to find perfume or lotion that has just a rose scent. They always mix it with something else. And when I do find some, it's really expensive.

Lilac is my second favorite scent.

Pine. I have a pine candle burning right now.

Cedar.

Back