• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is the ONE thing you are most excited about?

Able to grown cops on your island is really nice going to make a pizza when I can also the paid dlc looks really good

I'm excited about many things but right now it would be the storage expansion because I'm like, less than 100 spaces away from hitting the max.

Being able to redecorate our villager's homes. I've wanted it since Happy Home Designer came out. I've never been someone who thinks their homes should remain untouched and I like gifting them furniture that matches, but I've always avoided doing delivery requests etc in case they put up junk. So if we do end up free to change them whenever we want then I'll be a lot more relaxed with that.

Plus it will be fun to have extra spaces to design without having to make extra characters.

Harriet's plaza on Harv's Island is probably my favorite part.

Oh and the froggy chair makes a return!

I feel as though THIS is the game we were meant to get last year. This game finally feels finished.

this is such a hard question LOL, but i think i’m most excited for the new villagers! shino is definitely my favourite, but they honestly all look incredible and as someone who is very into collecting villager posters/photos, i’m looking forward to trying to collect all of theirs! but honestly, i’m just really excited about getting to see some new (and returning!) faces. :’)

Everything. The game is ressurected.
But if I have to choose two features (because one is impossible for me) it could be Harv's island and Happy Home Paradise. I truly enjoyed Happy Home Designer and I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun decorating all these houses!

But this update, free or not, is amazing.

I'm not huge on designing and the such. So all the stuff that didn't take a back burner for that has me most excited. Like the Roost, villager visits, Harv's marketplace, the return of NPC. I wonder if we can invite Gracie to the Cafe if she is not coming back.

That is a hard question to answer.
I have to say Rooster, it's the thing that stuck out most for me and was the most memorable thing to happen in the direct, for me.

But pretty much everything they announced was amazing.

( except for those ... gyroids ... :rolleyes: )
( i really don't like gyroids... )

I think I’m most excited for the new items and the farming/cooking feature. I’m also pretty excited to have much more interior design customization, the room dividers and stuff are fantastic. No more excessive use of simple panels! 😄
it will be so cute to give the lazy villagers the open snack items to toss around their homes since they’re alwaysssss talking about snacks haha

I'm so excited for it all... but I think I'm most excited for Happy Home Paradise. I loved the HHD 3DS game, so having it attached to my island and the progress carrying over to my island makes me excited. Also, I'm excited to be able to remodel my island villagers' houses. Some of the changes changes made to villager interiors between the older games and this one I'm not a fan of. I'm looking forward to giving them upgraded versions of the houses that fit them better from old games (like Puddles).

To be specific, I’m super excited to finally have items to help my ruins look more like ruins. I love the pillars and arches with the vines growing over them. I hope they are actual items and not just set pieces for the ruins section of the archipelago. I also hope they can be customized to a darker grey to match the cobblestone fence.

Also, fingers crossed to have the cobblestone fence customizable with a mossy variant. 🤞

for me its the beautiful ordinance, I wanted this back from the beginning and I'm hoping it does help with weeds and trash (twigs) spawning.

There's so much I'm excited for, it's hard to choose just one! New furniture might be the top one because I'm really looking forward to see what they've added and what kind of new themes we'll get to work with.

Gyroids, new flora, fence customization, Harvey's plaza (especially Cyrus), and the new/returning villagers are all huge for me as well!

I was blown away by the entire direct, but I legit started crying when they introduced cooking. I’ve always dreamed of that in an animal crossing game but I never thought it would happen! That probably makes me a huge dork lol 😅

I’m very excited about the new house exterior! I really look the like of the cabin one, it look so adorable! And obviously I am super excited for the cooking and plants!

It's between the new vegetation and the ladders. I really liked the vines (a lot) and the little moss patches that release illuminated spores. The ladders will be so versatile for my island as well. I'm hoping this ladder variation will be available.

Screenshot_20211017-0948012.png

there's a lot of content that i'm super excited for, but if i had to pick a single one: i am very, very excited for the giant inflatable elephant (and the other new furniture, but this one in particular has my heart. i love giant balloons.)
unknown.png

also niko

Back