What is the ONE thing you are most excited about?

The new and returning furniture, easy. Outside of the obvious like the froggy chair, i'm interested in seeing how much furniture overall they'll include in the update - feels like we're not seeing even majority of the sets shown in the direct.

I keep going between new furniture and new crops, but I ultimately think the new furniture is what I’m most excited about. Literally dividers, pillars, and two different counter heights??? GAME CHANGER for interior design. Everything else is gonna really spice up people’s islands. UGHHHH, I KNOW I’M GONNA BE BOTH EXCITED AND STRESSED TO EARN POKI AND POINTS FOR HHP FURNITURE. 😭

i'm excited about villagers coming over and the GYROID customization!! the paid DLC looks fun as well. but most of all COOKING

So, I'd love to hear your guys' pick!

It all starts with Brewster.

This has not been Animal Crossing without Brewster.

Everything else…follows.

I give the Update, based on the information presented, a letter grade of A.

Furniture FINALLY being added.
It looks like we might be FINALLY getting a lot of the furniture series added back in, and I am so excited!!! Better late than never, because up until this point the furniture selection has been disappointing!

the new crops & cooking!!!! i'm not happy about having to either redo my pumpkin patch or find space for a new farm, but i'm so excited about farming & having a lot more food items to work with because those've always been my favourite decor category in AC :D

Hard to say, but I would say probably the new additions to interior decorating, both from Version 2.0 and the paid DLC. Cooking and Farming are a close second, though.

As silly as it may sound, I'm excited most by the fact we're getting more storage space. Obviously there's a lot coming that I love, but with all the new furniture we're getting, it would've been rough if we had to deal with trying to fit it into the limited storage space we've had so far (I've, uh, been right against the limit for most of the game). Getting more than double the space is really nice and means I won't fill it all up right away.

im excited for so much things. im really excited for the gyroids, furniture, and of course FROGGY CHAIR. i just want to make a froggy chair tea party outside with this little guy sitting in the middle of the table:

C32E34F6-793D-49DB-8F05-36AD0A95BC9C.jpeg

I just can't pick! I'll try to narrow it down a bit:
-Gyroids (they look so good AND interact with music now!?! Sign me up!)
-New villagers + series 5 cards (I am a collector of them so I am equally pumped and nervous about this one
-Brewster + cafe- being able to invite NPCS, villagers, amiibos etc... exciting!
-New flora and fauna- glowy weed things + climbable vines

I almost added cooking, crops, QOL updates and design but then that would be almost everything so I'll keep the list as is for now lol.

I’m excited for the partitions. The possibilities are endless when you can separate rooms in your house.

I'm actually the most excited for the paid DLC. Having the option to make over my islander's houses sounds amazing! Especially because some of my starter villagers still have these kinda sad looking interiors.

There was so much new furniture in the trailer also some PC stuff. Can't wait tö see everything! Will help a lot when it comes tö designing.

I’m hyped for Harv’s fairgrounds and the HHP DLC overall. I feel like I’ll be playing the game with such renewed interest bec of so many new stuff!!!

I don't think I can choose, but if I have to I will go for the fact that visiting dream island will be so much better now! I can't wait for seeing the designs other people come up with.

Don’t see many people talking about it, but Cyrus! We are no longer stuck with the furniture variant the Nooklings sell us, and we won’t need to find someone to trade with every time we want to use different colored Nook Miles items such as streelamps and clocks. We can just go to Cyrus and change the colors ourselves!

I am finally free from the green rattan set 😩

I want to grind for the new furniture so bad! I saw some sneaky pics of very adorable items and omg. I cannot contain my excitement!

A tone of new furniture.

As much as I love what we already have on New Horizons, in comparison to what's coming we have next to nothing and I'm not as creative as some folk when it comes to using furniture to make other things like the antique wardrobe as a back wall for cafe, pub or bar. Honestly I need more options to get more creative and Nintendo has officially answered a lot of prayers right now... mine included. 😂

Back