• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What handheld/portable consoles do you own?

What handheld/portable consoles do you own?

• PlayStation Portable (PSP)

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • PlayStation Vita

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Nintendo Game Boy/ GBA/ GBColor

Votes: 79 51.3%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 126 81.8%
  • Nintendo SwitchLite

Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Nintendo 2DS/3DS/XL

Votes: 140 90.9%
  • Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • GPD XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nvidia Shield Portable (NSP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please explain...)

Votes: 12 7.8%

• Total voters
Game Boy
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Advance SP
Original DS
3 DS Lites (2 white, 1 Guitar Hero edition)
DSi
Blue DSi XL
New Leaf 3DS XL
Majora's Mask New 3DS XL
Red New 3DS XL
Blue/Black New 2DS XL
Blue Switch Lite
New Horizons Switch

I may have slightly overdone it with some of these. My favorite would have to be the 3DS, with it's awesome library and access to the equally awesome DS library.

I used to have a PSP before our house got robbed, haha. Shame since I really liked the games I had (like Patapon and Loco Roco).

For Nintendo, my first console was the Crystal GBA that came with Pokemon Crystal. I love transluscent consoles and I still think that GBA was the prettiest console I had. Shame it's pretty old and probably broken now.

I was a MASSIVE sucker for the DS consoles. I had 3 in total: a pink DS, a dark blue DSi XL, and a pink 3DS XL. The pink DS is still intact but I don't think it functions anymore (I accidentally dropped it down a flight of stairs, whoops). The DSi XL still works, but the right button of the D-pad isn't working so I'm thinking of fixing it. The 3DS XL works fine.

After all that, I now have the Switch. :D I plan on changing the casing soon as I really want the crystal aesthetic I had with my GBA.

Lastly, not a console, but I do own a PS4 Dualshock controller. I bought it secondhand for my iPad so I could play Genshin, but I occasionally use it for wireless gaming on my laptop too.

I don’t currently have any portable consoles. I used to have a Switch Lite, but I don’t anymore.

I have two Nintendo 3DS's, one in teal and one in purple. I also have an old GameBoy Advance SP in blue, but I haven't played it in ages. I think we have a PSP somewhere around the house, but that belongs to my husband so I didn't count it. He also has his own 3DS in black.

My first portable system was the original GameBoy but I don't still own it.

I don't really have a favorite. I'll play whichever one is required for the game I want to play.

I currently just own a switch but I'm considering getting the steam deck later this year

I have the following:

DS
3ds
3ds XL
Switch

I personally really miss the design of the 3ds xl I like the opening with the flip lid and pen I wish there was newer gaming consoles with the old skool design.

I have a Switch
Nintendo 3ds XL (Old)
New Nintendo 3DS (New)
Nintendo DS Lite

I played my friends gameboy and I did not like it xD
I think the only reason I would get a PSP would be for the older Project Diva games but I dont think I need them because X and Future Tone are alot better. PLUS MIRAI IS QUEEN.
I dont really want any other consoles because my Wii U is perfect. I played my DS alot and then I got a 3DS but still played it for DS games.

I only have the switch and Nintendo 3DS XL that is portable. I used to take my 3DS with me everywhere religiously. I’m a little more careful with my switch.

I've got the OG green gameboy which is technically my brother's but he just never wanted it back and it's in my gaming closet now.^^ Then there's a transparant gameboy colour, a white DS, a black and a white 2DS, black/blue New 2DS XL, a black 3DS, also a black New 3DS XL and the Switch. The switch is a normal red/blue-controller one.

I used to own a Gameboy Advance, Andvance SP, DSi XL and Pokémon Mini but sold them on ebay before moving out. Bought some furniture from that :) No regrets for the consoles but I wish I had not sold the Pokémon Mini. Rebuying it now would cost way too much!

Favourite handheld is the 3DS XL hands down. Huge gaming library with lots to play for every kind of gaming taste. Plus, the console itself was robust, easy to carry and still nice to hold/not too bulky. With the bigger screen also kind on the eyes.

Back