• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What games were you not sure of at first but ended up enjoying?

Morrowind. The combat system was a total turnoff at the beginning, but it ended up being one of the best aspects of the game. The magic is so complex and fun. I really liked levitating and creating my own spells and enchantments.

Animal Crossing New Leaf. Me and a friend when we were like, 7 would play on our 3DS' together in a community center after a kids theater class. When mine had died I would watch her play Yo-Kai Watch and I was obsessed, so then one day she said "I'm going to play Animal Crossing". I thought the name sounded stupid and I was all like "that game sounds boring" and then I watched her play it and after a while I started to like it. I got the game soon after and I'm glad I did.

Back