What games do you have a platinum trophy on?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
I don't have any platinum trophies, but I'm working on getting NBA 2K11's platinum trophy.

ratchet and clank future a crack in time

one trophy away from platinum on infamous, can't be bothered to find the last blast shard i'm missing.

Just LBP so far. I'm not really a trophy whore, I just go along with the game and if I get a trophy, woo, if not it doesn't matter to me all that much. Congrats to those who actually platinum all of their games, I don't think I could =o

LittleBigPlanet
Modern Warfare 2
Black Ops
Bad Company 2
Killzone 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Assassin's Creed II
The Saboteur
Borderlands
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Burnout Paradise

I'm close on inFamous, Mass Effect 2, Portal 2, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I just can't be bothered to finish a few of them. Stunts in inFamous, Insanity difficulty on ME2, I need to hug two more people in Portal and do some silly ones, Brotherhood I just need to grind in the MP. I was working on Homefront, but it's a real pain in the ass. Fun though, I consider all the trophy to add to my completion of a game.

A Kingdom for Keflings ARCADE
A world of Keflings ARCADE
Modern Warfare 2 RETAIL
Modern Warfare RETAIL
Call of Duty 2 RETAIL
Avatar the Last Air Bender: the Burning Earth RETAIL
SAW the video game RETAIL
Banjo Tooie ARCADE
Dead Rising: Case West ARCADE
Dead Rising: Case 0 ARCADE
Harms Way ARCADE
Bully Scholarship edition RETAIL

Many others that I only need 3-1 achievements for.

How was Avatar the Last Airbender anyway? I loved the animated series but I never touched any of the games.

I just 100% Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game recently, but the game doesn't have a Platinum Trophy. Yay for that...

Last edited:
Just LBP so far. I'm not really a trophy whore, I just go along with the game and if I get a trophy, woo, if not it doesn't matter to me all that much. Congrats to those who actually platinum all of their games, I don't think I could =o

LBP is the platinum I've been working for :p
-----

I've got MW2
Black ops
one off LBP 2
Jak and Daxter
Magic the Gathering 2010, didn't have a platinum trophy
Magic 2012 on the Xbox

In just two years, I have become a bit of a whore in terms of trophies, haha. It became kind of an ocd thing, which ruined my enjoyment of games sometimes. It's gotten better though. I really only try for the tougher trophies if it's a game I'm passionate for and don't mind putting the extra time I have towards getting them.

I think I have a platinum for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale but I'm not sure if it's still there since they've added trophies since I've platinumed it

Back