• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What games do you have a platinum trophy on?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
I don't have any platinum trophies, but I'm working on getting NBA 2K11's platinum trophy.

ratchet and clank future a crack in time

one trophy away from platinum on infamous, can't be bothered to find the last blast shard i'm missing.

Just LBP so far. I'm not really a trophy whore, I just go along with the game and if I get a trophy, woo, if not it doesn't matter to me all that much. Congrats to those who actually platinum all of their games, I don't think I could =o

LittleBigPlanet
Modern Warfare 2
Black Ops
Bad Company 2
Killzone 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Assassin's Creed II
The Saboteur
Borderlands
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Burnout Paradise

I'm close on inFamous, Mass Effect 2, Portal 2, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I just can't be bothered to finish a few of them. Stunts in inFamous, Insanity difficulty on ME2, I need to hug two more people in Portal and do some silly ones, Brotherhood I just need to grind in the MP. I was working on Homefront, but it's a real pain in the ass. Fun though, I consider all the trophy to add to my completion of a game.

A Kingdom for Keflings ARCADE
A world of Keflings ARCADE
Modern Warfare 2 RETAIL
Modern Warfare RETAIL
Call of Duty 2 RETAIL
Avatar the Last Air Bender: the Burning Earth RETAIL
SAW the video game RETAIL
Banjo Tooie ARCADE
Dead Rising: Case West ARCADE
Dead Rising: Case 0 ARCADE
Harms Way ARCADE
Bully Scholarship edition RETAIL

Many others that I only need 3-1 achievements for.

How was Avatar the Last Airbender anyway? I loved the animated series but I never touched any of the games.

I just 100% Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game recently, but the game doesn't have a Platinum Trophy. Yay for that...

Last edited:
Just LBP so far. I'm not really a trophy whore, I just go along with the game and if I get a trophy, woo, if not it doesn't matter to me all that much. Congrats to those who actually platinum all of their games, I don't think I could =o

LBP is the platinum I've been working for :p
-----

I've got MW2
Black ops
one off LBP 2
Jak and Daxter
Magic the Gathering 2010, didn't have a platinum trophy
Magic 2012 on the Xbox

In just two years, I have become a bit of a whore in terms of trophies, haha. It became kind of an ocd thing, which ruined my enjoyment of games sometimes. It's gotten better though. I really only try for the tougher trophies if it's a game I'm passionate for and don't mind putting the extra time I have towards getting them.

I think I have a platinum for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale but I'm not sure if it's still there since they've added trophies since I've platinumed it

Back