• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What games are you hoping will be released this year?

Breath of the Wild 2 babey!!

In all honesty I will not be disappointed or mad if it does get delayed. I feel like it will be delayed or get released very late into the year. We still don't have a title cause that will somehow spoil the very little we've seen of this game.

These games are confirmed slatted for 2022 that I'm looking forward to!
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Slime Rancher 2
Cuphead: Delicious Last Course DLC

These two are very unlikely as they're still in development, I'm just hoping for a little taste or something at the end of the year haha.
Deltarune chapters 3-5
Friday Night Funkin': The Full Game

My wild announcement/miracle release hopes, which are unlikely to happen but I would be incredibly happy if they do. I'm honestly not sure what to expect from 2022 in terms of new games to come out.
Pikmin 4
A new mii game like Miitopia or Tomodachi Life
A genuinely good, challenging Pokemon spin-off game
ARMS 2???

I'm hoping for a new 3D Mario Game. Super Mario Odyssey has been out since 2017 and since then they really hasn't been a new 3D Mario in a while.

Just learned Hollow Knight will be getting a sequel this year called 'Hollow Knight: Silksong'...hell yeah!!

Definitely the Breath of the Wild sequel, supposedly it's supposed to be darker than Majora's Mask and I would like to see how. That, and Tomodachi Life on the Switch. The touch screen on my 3DS isn't aligned properly so I can't make new miis because it doesn't work. ;-;

This is very unlikely, but I'm really hoping that Star Fox Zero gets a Switch port. The short anime that Nintendo released to promote the game was AMAZING, but unfortunately the game is frowned upon because the controls aren't great. If Nintendo would fix the controls and port it to the Switch, I think it would sell really well. It would be a nice homage to the original SNES game and 64. Either that or a completely new Star Fox game, but I highly doubt that.

Really excited about gaming in 2022!

January: Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Switch)
Feb: Horizon Zero Forbidden West (PS5)
TBD: Hogwarts Legacy (PS5) and Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch)

I hope there is word on a new Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy 7 remake!

I'd kill for Dark Cloud 3, but I highly doubt it'll be made. sigh

Back