• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game would you like to live life in?

I'd love to live in Animal Crossing, but oddly enough, it was not the first game that came to mind.

I wish I lived in Trauma Center/Trauma Team. Not only would ATLUS draw me as a super cutie pie, but I'd also have access to the best fictional health care ever, and I'd be a doctor.

I choose the predictable and boring answer of Animal Crossing, since I'd prefer a pretty chilled world where I can live life peacefully and don't need to worry about having any sort of responsibilities and whatnot.

Well, I would say Animal Crossing but my island is still far from being completed and i mean making the island irl would be way harder lol.
I am going with Pokémon because of my knowledge of the game, but also because it would be really fun. If I had to pick a game in particular, it would be with no doubt pokemon diamond, so yeah I would live in Sinnoh and I would have piplup and Empoleon as my main pokemon lol

It would be Animal Crossing because I want to live on a peaceful world.

Definitely animal crossing… Sometimes I remember my little animal friends aren’t real and it hurts my heart. I wish real life felt so safe!

In all honesty I would love to live in the world of Pokémon…mainly Gen 2‘s Johto Region, due to the fact that gen 2 is by far my favorite…though I would be lost without my Lucario tough.

I would absolutely adore to live in Animal Crossing but if not that then either Stardew Valley or Fantasy Life. Animal Crossing is one of my first choices because it is so sweet and relaxing but I do wonder if I would miss having other humans around, lol. With Stardew Valley part of the appeal is the cute little town, having the neighbours, and that it is blatantly LGBT+ friendly is a big one for me. Fantasy Life is super cute though, and I'd love to be a little farmer or something in that world. Hanging out with all the fluffy sheep, having so many different places to visit, that would be really neat.

I think it would be awesome to live in Papa Louie universe ❤️

AC, for sure. I'd also like to live in the Professor Layton London.

Zelda, but the OoT universe. Song of the Evertree has a cute world, too. That would be fun and fairly stress-free.

Oh, and Disney Magical World.

Animal Crossing, of course! Basically for the same reasons as everyone else. :p As much as OG AC is my favorite, I’d prefer living with the overly sweet villagers in NL or NH.

Super Mario Sunshine looks like a beautiful setting to live in! Island life and a fun theme park sounds fantastic!

Maybe the Pokémon world; although, that would be extremely dangerous. I wouldn’t battle or anything either, realistically. I’d probably just have a few pokémon as pets to care for and go on with my life like in real life.

I'd say Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani! It's got a modern setting, so I could still enjoy all sorts of hobbies I like, like video games, merch collecting, etc., but with enough fantastical elements to make things interesting. And the danger level seems at least comparatively low to most games I like (aside from AC, of course), which is a definite plus for me, because I like not dying. 😅 Sorry, Dragon Quest.

Pokémon is the obvious answer, so I’ll share my second pick. I would love to live in the world of the Code;Realize. The 19th century steampunk setting that has some modern technology just sounds so appealing.

the world of the pocket monsters. I could mess with the anime's canon and make it unrecognizable!

Back