• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can two people live at the same spot in happy home designer?

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
I'm running out of spots and I was wondering what would happen if I chose lucky to live in the dessert where mint currently has her happy home??? I wouldn't want mints to just dissapear..

Mints house would stay there. You can place as many houses as you want in any spot . Since you can make a vacation home for every villager you would run out of space very quickly if you could not have more then one on spots .

Yes, you can use the same plot over and over. I’m pretty sure this is true of both Happy Home Designer (on the 3DS) and Happy Home Paradise (Switch DLC)

In addition to what everyone else has said, if you were ever so inclined, you can also pair up two villagers to share one house as roommates. I know you were talking more about them all having their own individual houses, but just figured I'd mention.

In addition to what everyone else has said, if you were ever so inclined, you can also pair up two villagers to share one house as roommates. I know you were talking more about them all having their own individual houses, but just figured I'd mention.
You have to unlock this feature first, and I think you only get one roommate. So only pairs.

How do I do this?
I wonder how ill be able to visit different individuals at one location .. yet to try it out yet

How do I do this?
I wonder how ill be able to visit different individuals at one location .. yet to try it out yet
You unlock the roommate functionality after completing 16 homes in Happy Home Paradise.

As for visiting different individuals who have their own separate houses on the same plot of land, Niko can take you to their house.

Back