• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game would you like to live life in?

CrazyMario64

Mr. Apollo 🦅🏳️‍🌈
Bells
Switch
8209-2971-9302
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
If you could live your entire life in a game, which would it be?
I would love to live in Animal Crossing!

I think Animal Crossing would be amazing to live in, but I would personally choose Pokémon. I’d love to be in a game set in the Johto region as most of my favorite Pokémon come from that region. I could also travel to other regions after exploring Johto. I love traveling in real life, so it would be amazing. I know I would be picking Totodile as a starter and evolving them into a Croconaw. I’d then have to find an Everstone as soon as possible because I want to keep him a Croconaw.

I would also love to live in the Animal Crossing world. Living the easy life surrounded by a bunch of animal friends is my dream. There's no real work or else it's minimal or optional like the part-time job at the cafe. Get a house for free and pay it off at your leisure. You can spend your whole day doing practically nothing and nobody will say anything to you about it. Yep, that's my dream life.

I would also love to live in the Animal Crossing world. Living the easy life surrounded by a bunch of animal friends is my dream. There's no real work or else it's minimal or optional like the part-time job at the cafe. Get a house for free and pay it off at your leisure. You can spend your whole day doing practically nothing and nobody will say anything to you about it. Yep, that's my dream life.
Same

I want to live in the Pokemon world. Would be interesting to say the least.

I'd love to live in Animal Crossing, Pokémon, or Stardew. I think I'd probably choose Pokémon because there are so many cool cities to explore and places to go, plus raising Pokémon and building relationships with them would be really fun and fulfilling.

Animal Crossing for sure, probably my New Leaf town. I would definitely NOT want to live in a Zelda game though, espeically Termina from Majora's Mask. The moon scares me enough. x_x

a pretty typical answer considering where we are (an ac forum) and the fact i haven’t played many other games, but i’d love to live in the world of animal crossing as well! just playing it is calming to me, so i can’t imagine what actually living in it would be like. getting to talk with cute animals all day, getting a house with loans that you can pay off at your own pace, having virtually no worries, responsibilities or deadlines… sounds like a dream come true to me lol.

i wouldn’t mind living in harvest moon/story of seasons either, though!

I think I would have to say animal crossing. I like the idea of just waking up and grabbing your gear and getting your resources for crafting or money and just being ok. Pollution isn't a problem beyond finding the occasional tire or can. If you suck at catching bugs and fish you have fruit on a tree year round to keep you from starving. You'd have friends who are nice who are fine with spending time with you or just saying hi. And technically it appears you could visit other parts of the world if you wanted because it is a big world and they have trains, boats, and airplanes. You can take the time you need to get something done and not suffer in life for it even if you move like a snail.
I think I would be interested in their books and what kinds of things I could learn about the villager folk and all the kinds of villager folk that exist. And with AC, history/lore is unknown so that could be cool to find out. However it appears they do share some landmarks with us like the pyramids for example.

I've always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer lol. So defintly Pokemon for one.

But I wouldn't mind living in Stardew Valley, because its such a relaxing and kind town. Id love to live in a quite town, and raise animals. Plus those little forest spirits, ah, Id love it.

everyone: "I want to live in the animal crossing world, I'd have friends and lots of free time and no worries-"

me: HERE I COME WHOMPS FORTRESSSSSSSS

fr though I would absolutely live in the mushroom kingdom, lots of cool stuff goin on there all the time :3

I think it would be interesting to live in the world of The Witcher 3, probably pretty scary with all the monsters/creatures and stuff but it would still be cool. If I was an actual Witcher it would be even better, then I could fight the monsters and do quests for people. The world is beautiful, and I like the whole vibe of it. Or being a mage/sorceress in it would be awesome too.

Aside from that, probably Pokémon, I am a huge Pokémon fan and when I was a kid used to pretend I was a Pokémon trainer. lol It would be so cool to live in that world, travel with some friends, meet and catch different Pokémon, do gym battles, etc.

I sometimes play BOTW just to pretend I‘m living in that world, just casually riding my horse around and hunting in the hebra region 😂 so i’d probably choose that despite how dangerous it would be hahah.

I would choose animal crossing. It is just so peaceful and stress free. If I could I would pick my favorite parts from each game .

If not that then Pokémon. I have always wanted to be a Pokémon trainer. It would be fun to be able to travel with Pokémon.

Animal Crossing for sure, probably my New Leaf town. I would definitely NOT want to live in a Zelda game though, espeically Termina from Majora's Mask. The moon scares me enough. x_x
Just realized that a ton of people would love to live in their AC town/island. XD I'd also like to live in a Harvest Moon game! :]

I think it would be interesting to live in the world of The Witcher 3, probably pretty scary with all the monsters/creatures and stuff but it would still be cool. If I was an actual Witcher it would be even better, then I could fight the monsters and do quests for people. The world is beautiful, and I like the whole vibe of it. Or being a mage/sorceress in it would be awesome too.
Interesting, but probably tiring. If famine didn't kill you, something else probably would lol. And knowing our luck, it'd just be something measly like a nekker or ghoul.

While it would be kind of interesting to see a world like Animal Crossing, it'd probably also be surreal like a fever dream. Shaking a tree an a piano falls out, humanoid animals walking and talking. I don't know, I think if you imagine it being like the aesthetics of the game's style, then sure, but if it were to match real world, I don't know.

I'd probably choose Animal Crossing for the carefree and relatively stress free nature of the games. Either that or Pokemon so I could have a Buizel. Other reasons too, but mostly just that.

I'll live in the mementos where it's dark and quiet but dangerous and empty😑 And if I can i'll make a visit in Hyrule to see the best princess! Zelda TP
Post automatically merged:

I'd probably choose Animal Crossing for the carefree and relatively stress free nature of the games. Either that or Pokemon so I could have a Buizel. Other reasons too, but mostly just that.
I like how you say all those things where I chose the complete opposite haha

Last edited:
I'd probably live in the Pikmin universe. Being able to learn more about the wildlife on PNF-404 would be amazing, since I'm sure what we see in the games is only a fraction of the biodiversity on that planet. Plus, Hocotate seems like a decent enough place to live and it would be interesting to learn more about that planet as well.

Of course, Animal Crossing is another game I'd be fine living in, which I doubt is surprising to anyone.

Back