• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What game never gets old for you?

Dark cloud 2 I probably beat it at least 5 times and I’m praying they decide to make Dark Cloud 3

I feel like I get bored of games pretty quickly, but I’ve replayed Dragon Age Origins the most. Each time I just went with a different class and character origin story to spice things up!

That would be Sonic 3/Mania and Puyo Puyo Tsu
Been playing them since I was a little lad and well, I think I have a sort of tradition.

Crypt of the Necrodancer. I go back to that game every once in a while because I LOVE music games and it's a nice combo of music and strategy!

Roller Coaster Tycoon never gets old for me! I can play it for hours and sometimes months on end. It's rather addictive for me. RCT 2 is even better but Roller Coaster Tycoon has the nostalgia feel to it. RCT 3 did not live up to its predecessors in my opinion :unsure:

Ooh this is a tough one for me. I tend to get bored of anything, including video games, really quickly. The ones I come back to a lot are Minecraft, Starbound, Skyrim, Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, any Animal Crossing game, any mainline Pokémon game (especially x/y and diamond/pearl) DQ Builders 2, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (the characters are all so likeable and it has a great story, and I could explore dungeons and do missions for hours). Also, Endless Ocean!! It’s way underrated <3 These are all I can think of right now, but there are definitely more!

The Gta games generally hold up quite well.

I'm replaying San Andreas right now...and all of the dialog in this game is hitting perfectly for the current times (perhaps more so now than when it originally came out). Like...I had a brief recollection of some of the themes that were touched upon in the game...but, it's definitely been a long time since I've played it. Everything has aged very well...especially some of the satirical radio ads. And, of course...the game plays well too. That's obviously the most important thing.

Oh I freaking love pokemon pearl to death especially contest and poffin making!

any harvest moon games tbh
Post automatically merged:

AND pokemon emerald, there's just something about it that ill never get tired of

Sonic Adventure DX. I've played through that game so many times

Last edited:
The Final Fantasy XIII trilogy. I replay them annually and still not bored.

Most Fire Emblem games, Mario Maker, Heroes of Might and Magic III, many more games. I love replaying most snes games. Also Far Cry 3 and 4.

The OG mario kart and mario party on ds is still my favourite. I just can't enjoy the new games as much cause the originals just have a certain type of nostalgia to them?

Back