• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What gacha games do you play and/or have you played?

currently, it's just A3! (both EN and JP versions 😔) and cookie run that i play, although i've also got genshin impact installed. just haven't played that one yet.

i used to play a bunch more, though -- love live!, bang dream, love nikki, pocket camp, fe heroes, pokemon masters... uninstalled all of them at various points due to a loss of interest combined w needing extra phone space (also w love live! and love nikki trying to curb spending habits, because i played those two for years and poured a lot more money into them than i want to think about lol.) occasionally i reinstall feh if a character i like pops up but it's currently staying uninstalled until they add luthier to the pull pool ✨ ✨

currently just fgo na. I'm looking forward to next year, since it doesn't have np5 goal servants with no future banners for the next 2+ years for me

before was also magireco na, but servers officially closed 2 days ago. in the most fitting way possible for this laughably buggy game as well: releasing a barebones as **** gallery mode after a month-long extension that can't even do its most basic functions properly, because none of the image assets are loaded in even after downloading everything before, keeping it as a 6gb space hog, and being a complete pain to scroll, because touching any button for a girl you own takes you to her page after you release. so you have to constantly touch>scroll>release>exit info>repeat

and I guess there's pocket camp too, which I initially just started to unlock the speciality items in new horizons, but have been just staying as a casual thing. though I don't consider it as a gacha game, even if it has gacha elements

is this rexlent f2p btw or actual f2p btw?

currently just fgo na. I'm looking forward to next year, since it doesn't have np5 goal servants with no future banners for the next 2+ years for me

is this rexlent f2p btw or actual f2p btw?

actually f2p :p haha
wish i had the whale money to actually go nuts but i'm pretty happy with my account given the constraints.

I have Pocket Camp downloaded, but I stopped playing when NH came out.

Genshin Impact (for both mobile and ps4) & CocoPPA Play take up my gacha game time, though. (And the latter is one I play daily for the login bonuses!)

edit: I forgot I posted here before :p

Last edited:
oh boy this is going to be a shamefully long list
  • llsif - was obsessed. Glad I stopped playing, just wish I sold my account instead of letting it vanish
  • llsifas - didn't like the gameplay, very cute art tho. Want to start watching the nijisaki anime
  • the tsumtsum lookin ll game? puchi...smth? - uh kinda lame
  • bandori - alright I guess? Music is nice, never finished the anime. There's new bands now??
  • priconne - I liked the alpaca voiced by soramaru, don't remember the gameplay at all or ever doing a gacha pull.. was it even a gacha game? was this just a fever dream? I think it had cool animated bits in the story...
  • deresute - too many characters, but fun I guess. Not different from miri****a to interest me
  • miri****a - still on my phone, always some kind of event to jump into when I open it every few months, and I keep an eye out for new Makoto cards. Basically impossible to whale on outside of japan so that's nice. Might watch the anime when it comes out
  • revue starlight re live - I remember it being fun? anime was cool but never finshed it
  • project tokyo dolls - literally started a wikia for this and don't remember a thing about it...
  • b project muteki dangerous - ryuji cute....... that's all
  • i chu - momo cute....... that's all
  • genshin impact - played a bit on my brother's pc cause mine can't run it, so waiting for it to come out on switch
there's probably more...

ya so miri****a & genshin are the only ones I play anymore, but barely. Idolmaster poplinks looks cute so I'll check that out when it releases.
no one is going to read this whole thing why did I spend so much time typing it
Post automatically merged:

it censored the nickname for million live theater days hhkfh

miricrapa

oh boy this is going to be a shamefully long list
  • llsif - was obsessed. Glad I stopped playing, just wish I sold my account instead of letting it vanish
  • llsifas - didn't like the gameplay, very cute art tho. Want to start watching the nijisaki anime
  • the tsumtsum lookin ll game? puchi...smth? - uh kinda lame
  • bandori - alright I guess? Music is nice, never finished the anime. There's new bands now??
  • priconne - I liked the alpaca voiced by soramaru, don't remember the gameplay at all or ever doing a gacha pull.. was it even a gacha game? was this just a fever dream? I think it had cool animated bits in the story...
  • deresute - too many characters, but fun I guess. Not different from miri****a to interest me
  • miri****a - still on my phone, always some kind of event to jump into when I open it every few months, and I keep an eye out for new Makoto cards. Basically impossible to whale on outside of japan so that's nice. Might watch the anime when it comes out
  • revue starlight re live - I remember it being fun? anime was cool but never finshed it
  • project tokyo dolls - literally started a wikia for this and don't remember a thing about it...
  • b project muteki dangerous - ryuji cute....... that's all
  • i chu - momo cute....... that's all
  • genshin impact - played a bit on my brother's pc cause mine can't run it, so waiting for it to come out on switch
there's probably more...

ya so miri****a & genshin are the only ones I play anymore, but barely. Idolmaster poplinks looks cute so I'll check that out when it releases.
no one is going to read this whole thing why did I spend so much time typing it

it censored the nickname for million live theater days hhkfh

Thanks so much for sharing! :) I like to hear what everyone is playing, so I appreciated that you listed those all :).

I don't play these much any more, but

LLSIF English and Japanese- I played for a little over 3 years for each.
LLSIFAS- played for maybe a month? I still have it on my phone because I love Nozomi Tojo
Tokyo 7th Sisters- also a little over 3 years. There is talk of an anime, which I will totally watch. The girls are so great, although I wish I could have translated the Japanese dialogue the story content 😭
The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls/Deresute- another rhythm game I played for maybe a year?
Magia Record- I loved this game so much when the PMMM series got it's anime spin-off. Unfortunately they shut down the English game, which is a shame cause it was a cute gacha game!

I played that Mario kart app thing when it first came out for a while and got really good at it and got bored and quit. I spent some money on it I think, but not a lot (under $10 probably). I also played pocket camp for a little over a year before I quit that too and spent the same amount of real money on that as well. Both just got kind of boring like I said and an obvious cash grab, so I didn't feel good playing either anymore and stopped. With pocket camp, I really liked designing my camp but the events got too over whelming for me to keep up with too (I'm a completionist) and so I deleted the app.

I played that Mario kart app thing when it first came out for a while and got really good at it and got bored and quit. I spent some money on it I think, but not a lot (under $10 probably). I also played pocket camp for a little over a year before I quit that too and spent the same amount of real money on that as well. Both just got kind of boring like I said and an obvious cash grab, so I didn't feel good playing either anymore and stopped. With pocket camp, I really liked designing my camp but the events got too over whelming for me to keep up with too (I'm a completionist) and so I deleted the app.

That is the same reason I quit. I got too overwhelmed by the events. i think only one event i was able to get all of the furniture plus maybe a few extras. ><

-fire emblem heroes: started a month after launch, played religiously for about 1.5 years, but kinda lost interest. Being a F2P player is a bit difficult because you need to +10 on the heroes and maybe sacrifice more in order to learn desirable skills. So even if I can win against odds and get my favorite heroes summoned, I still can’t use them in competitive battles as I cannot get enough multiple copies of them. I should also mention that there are many seasonal heroes that are only available for very limited time, so if you are a “gotta catch them all” person, this game might drive you crazy (unless you are a whale).

-fate grand order: didn’t play as religiously as FEH, but I was a big fan of the fate series anime, so when the game came out I played for a bit

-animal crossing pocket camp: started at launch but eventually I could not keep up with the amount of new furnitures being release (also limited time) so I decide to not bother at all lol

~ Fate Grand Order: I've played this since it finally came out in NA though I'm still really behind in the story >w< and being lazy in trying to catch up. So I've mostly just made sure to log in to get quartz to keep rolling since I'm a F2P player.

~ Sword Art Online Memory Defrag: I've also played this since it came out a few years ago. It's honestly not a bad Gatcha for people who don't wanna spend money. Plus it's something fun to play here and there, and the outfits the character banners are also can be pretty cute.

~ Genshin Impact: I started playing it but it still hasn't really got me hooked. So it's something I login and play every once in a blue moon.

~Bleach Brave Souls: I haven't really played this as much as I used to but this is one Gatcha I was hooked on playing. Also a very good free to play Gatcha game, and I enjoyed Bleach so it was fun trying to get all the characters and fun stories for events they made for them.

I have played Mario kart tour for some time and I enjoy the constant updates of new tracks, characters, karts, and gliders, although hard to get due to the random nature of the game. Every now and then, I’ll pay the gold pass to get more access to the games features in order to enjoy more, but for the most part, I try to play with out buying any of the smaller transactions. Game is very fun, just wish Nintendo could balance the rewards a lot better. They have begun to improve, but still have a long ways to go.

I played One Piece Treasure Cruise for a good while, but I didn't really have time to keep up with it and kinda just fell out of it at some point. I was mostly F2P, except for a couple times when they offered some special sets and I had some extra spending money on hand.

genshin impact

the end

i used to play acpc but after seeing the release of acnh i couldn't stomach it lol

also hearthstone i guess if it counts as a gacha

i'm a slave to gatcha games TvT to the point i believe i spent thousands of dollars on a single app/franchise, which is Ensemble Stars for both their Basic and Music apps </3

If you count Pocket Camp as gacha, then Pocket Camp. I don't remember the last time I've ever bought a fortune cookie with leaf tickets though, lol. I mainly just play it for the monthly events.

I played Girls X Battle 2 for a bit because it was fun, but there was really no point to it so I stopped.

I'm thankful to not be a gacha player, I did play Dokkan Battle for a little bit but as soon as I ended up putting money into it I just stopped playing.

i haven't really touched pocket camp much since i got NH.... but i occasionally take a peek at it!

but the big one for me is (obviously) genshin impact, lmao. i love it. i tend to get the little monthly thing when i can afford to, but otherwise try not to spend money on it... except on rare occasions (and by rare occasions i mean "if venti's banner is up i'm dropping some cash for primogems" lmao. even then i don't go crazy, though.)

Back