• Cozy

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Dayblaze

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
I voted Elk Acre 1000000%.
It's so cute, and original!
I almost wish I had thought of it myself! x'D

I voted for Elk Acre. It sounds exactly like a forest town name and it's unique. :D

I like Larksong, but don't think Larks frequent forests much? Not sure, I thought it was more open grassland? That doesn't matter tho.
Timberly would be my other choice.
I have a forest town, and named it after a real forest I've visited several times when I was young and holds special memories for me. Would that be a possible for you - I'm presuming you are in the US, must be lots of woods/forests that you know of/been to?

I like Larksong, but don't think Larks frequent forests much? Not sure, I thought it was more open grassland? That doesn't matter tho.
Timberly would be my other choice.
I have a forest town, and named it after a real forest I've visited several times when I was young and holds special memories for me. Would that be a possible for you - I'm presuming you are in the US, must be lots of woods/forests that you know of/been to?

I haven't gotten to go to many nature areas due to the fact I lived in new York city for most my life, but I did grow up around a ton of plants (and cacti lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I looked it up and Larksong is also a warrior cat! (dunno if any1 mentioned it before or if this helps anything lol)

I really like Duskfall the most, but Elk Acre sounds more foresty to me. Honestly you can't go wrong with any of these names lol.

Back