• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you play music outside? If so, what?

piske

old and unwise
Bells
Spring Sakura
Peach (Fruit)
Love Ball
Do you play music outside? In just one location, or in multiple locations? What do you enjoy listening to?

I like to hide a music player in dense trees and play Forest Life and usually place another in my “city” areas and play something like KK Hop!

I try and do similar. Though it usually results in Judy standing in that area, singing along to whatever it is. I change the music in certain areas seasonally too.

i like to leave music players around since i'll sometimes find my villagers singing along to it ^^

i like playing i love you, bubblegum k.k., and k.k. bashment. i have some speakers at some of the picnic spots i have, near the plaza, and any stalls i have C:

I plan K.K. Sonata outside, in between Zell and Diana's houses. I have the grand piano, harp, violin and cello around the lily music player. It's fun to try to play along with other instruments to the music.

Wow, it's too early in the morning and I'm dumb today, because for a second there I legitimately thought you meant in the real world. 😭 Like you were running around hiding music in the forest. 😂

At the moment, I don't have any music players outside, but I have previously when I had an outdoor library. I do like the idea of having different music playing in different areas of the island!

Wow, it's too early in the morning and I'm dumb today, because for a second there I legitimately thought you meant in the real world. 😭 Like you were running around hiding music in the forest. 😂

At the moment, I don't have any music players outside, but I have previously when I had an outdoor library. I do like the idea of having different music playing in different areas of the island!
Hahaha maybe I do! 👀 music in an outdoor library sounds perfect

I love it when people have music playing around their islands!!!! When I eventually stop redesigning my island I’ll place music all around cause I would like to see my islanders dancing and relaxing to the music.

I love it when people have music playing around their islands!!!! When I eventually stop redesigning my island I’ll place music all around cause I would like to see my islanders dancing and relaxing to the music.
That sounds adorable!

I always have a bunch of music playing around my island. I used to have a whole music area with a bunch of different instruments for my villagers to come and play/sing along to the music.

I have a few areas that play music. I like to use the music boxes as well. I try to put them in key spots to create a mood. I have Surfin' KK for my muscle beach, KK Bazaar for the bar, KK Dirge (music box) for the jail, KK Island and Aloha KK are scattered around. There's like way more that I'm probably missing.

I use music occassionally. For example, calming music in my library.

I also have a radio on random by my plaza, so I'll get some variety/ see my villagers singing along

I am currently playing Chillwave on my Bamboo Speakers around Nook's and Able's. I find the bamboo speakers to be nice because they blend with the bamboo around my shops.

I don't play music outside. I think it can get too distracting and it only plays in certain areas where there is a music box.

I normally just listen to my own music anyway, so the volume on my game is almost always at mute.

I rarely use music outside, but when I have a beach rock decorated like it’s a relaxing beach, I would play K.K. Island.

Animal City in between Nook's and Able Sisters. I have a small marketplace built up there. I also built a beach bar that has like, Surfin' K.K. or something similar playing.

Back