• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What does your username mean?

i like wolves, wolf was taken, and wolv sounds pretty close to wolf so.

taadaa

It's a Scottish name, from a song. it's originally 'Auchanachie' but I like Annachie (from the version that Nic Jones sang) better

A couple years ago I got into the K-Pop boyband 2PM. The leader would sometimes be called Jaebeommie and I thought it was cute.

xBojYxk.png

I got my name from a reference on Saved By the Bell but from further research my name also has an inappropriate meaning in part of it that I wasn't aware about (and will not share) but I totally didn't know that until I got comfortable with the name. |D

french 4 swim
or shorten from nagedasanai
which is... from nagedasanai de... which should be put into a sentence -> almost like 'dont give up' or 'dont let go' part of the sentence....

Nox means night in Latin and I chose it because night symbolizes my calm and quiet personality in real life. Plus it sounds like a cool and short nickname to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait did I post in this thread twice or is it a different one? O.O

Nox means night in Latin and I chose it because night symbolizes my calm and quiet personality in real life. Plus it sounds like a cool and short nickname to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait did I post in this thread twice or is it a different one? O.O

Different one ^.^ the other one asks for the story behind it. This one just asks for the meaning. :)

Different one ^.^ the other one asks for the story behind it. This one just asks for the meaning. :)
Alright just making sure sp it doesn't look like I'm spamming. XD

Mine is the name of a music venue near me, where I saw my first "real" concert. I like it because it's usually not already taken

Basically just my favourite villager and my name merged together.

Back