• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What does your phone case look like?

VernalLapin

hey, moon
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Spring Sakura
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Dino Plush
Floral Train Car
Ruby
Sweetheart Easter Egg
I’ve had this idea for a thread for a while. Show me your phone cases and talk about them if you’d like!
DEDF8FA5-27C4-413A-A252-E4FA15A3CF4C.jpeg

Here’s mine! Not only does it have the adorable Cinnamoroll on it, but it also has a metallic sheen. This really came in handy in high school when it would get buried in my backpack!

I’ve had this idea for a thread for a while. Show me your phone cases and talk about them if you’d like!
View attachment 485308
Here’s mine! Not only does it have the adorable Cinnamoroll on it, but it also has a metallic sheen. This really came in handy in high school when it would get buried in my backpack!
that's adorable!! :love:
*i don't have a phone 😅 *

Last edited:
This probably won't come as a surprise to anyone who's seen me around here (I've actually used this exact art for a signature before ahaha), but I have a Code: Realize one featuring Lupin and Cardia! ^^

phone case.jpg

I really love this art of them, so when I was shopping for a phone case and saw this one I just had to get it. The colors are a little brighter in-person, but it's rainy here and I couldn't get the best lighting. ;u;

IMG_5998.jpg

Here's my current one! I really love the stickers hehe. I've gotten a lot of comments on the "Don't mess with me I will cry" because it's a really cute sticker in general.

The case also has those rings at the bottom because the case came with a strap which is really helpful during work. The strap helps me so I don't have to be keep putting it and out of my pocket :0

Peep too at my Ena Shinonome keychain, I don't have her strapped all the time since she's a hassle to carry around during work, but I do strap her whenever I just casually go outside. I really want to show her off hehe she's so adorable ;w;

Mine is just a black case and on the back it's a light shimmery pink pleather like material. It's magnetic and it goes into my book wallet of the same color. Idk if they are called book wallets but that's how I'd describe them. It has a wrist strap.
I love your cinnamoroll case. Cinnamoroll is super cute. (Someone on Twitter has a neon wall light of him (is it a him?) In a cute pose that'd pull your heartstrings.

Last edited:
Mine is just a black case and on the back it's a light shimmery pink pleather like material. It's magnetic and it goes into my book wallet of the same color. Idk if they are called book wallets but that's how I'd describe them. It has a wrist strap.
I love your cinnamoroll case. Cinnamoroll is super cute. (Someone on Twitter has a neon wall light of him (is it a him?) In a cute pose that'd pull your heartstrings.
Thank you! Cinnamoroll is amazing, and yes he is a him! That light sounds adorable!

Mine's just a dark teal rubber case (fake apple case lol) with a leather stick on stand/card holder. Not super interesting and makes it kinda heavy, but it's practical.

here’s mine! i actually just put this one on a few minutes ago. i’m a bit of a phone case collector (there’s so many cool and amazing designs out there!) and have a few, so i like to change the one i use every few months or so. it’s my first time using this one, and it’s really cute! i love sloths haha 🦥💙

ED348B80-BA42-478F-9232-16B81C906497.jpeg

i want to show off the phone case i was using before as well, since it’s also super cute!
902C0C93-2542-405A-88F1-5D831CC50A26.jpeg

Back