What does your 3DS look like?

I have a blue 2DS. Kind of boring, but it was cheap.

3max.jpg

I have a red 2DS and a special Japanese Tomodachi Life theme 3DS XL that I bought back in 2018.
View attachment 427419View attachment 427420

Was able to hook both my 3DS back to the internet.

This is what their themes look like:
My North American one, I haven't changed it since 2019.
FLuopm4aQAgSu0v.jpeg

And my Japanese one:
FLuq3EeagAEA-aq.jpeg

I really love the themes on the Japanese one more, here's some that I own:
FLun3hIVgAEU6xA.jpeg
FLuqBvLUYAEWNBT.jpeg
FLuqdijaAAE1zqx.jpeg

Was able to hook both my 3DS back to the internet.

This is what their themes look like:
My North American one, I haven't changed it since 2019.
View attachment 430359

And my Japanese one:
View attachment 430360

I really love the themes on the Japanese one more, here's some that I own:
The japanese themes are BY FAR better. They have alot of cute exclusive ones! I wish they didn't region lock them because they are the ones loosing money. I WISH I HAD THE SANRIO ONES. Also is the music one Rin Kagamine or someone else because it looks like her!

The japanese themes are BY FAR better. They have alot of cute exclusive ones! I wish they didn't region lock them because they are the ones loosing money. I WISH I HAD THE SANRIO ONES. Also is the music one Rin Kagamine or someone else because it looks like her!

Yes, it's her (I think) and the song 'Melancholic', which the theme is based on plays in the background.

Last edited:
Yes, it's her and the song 'Melancholic', which the theme is based on plays in the background.
I KNEW IT!! I recognized it!! I was like that looks like the 2D PV from Mirai 2!!! <3 I wish they had let everyone get any theme without hacking :( It already costs a whole 2 dollars!

I have the xl 3ds that is the red pokemon x/y edition my spouse bought me as a gift. I still have its box. I don't think I'll sell it. I have a few old pokemon games I can still play on it and a Zelda game.
Tbh I am so glad Nintendo moved away from the two screens. Honestly I hated that feature and as a result I feel like I missed out on the ds/3ds library. And the two screens I am sure would be a pain to deal with in emulation since these games are disappearing and systems will eventually break.

I've replied in a similar thread before but I'll post again since this is a new thread :)

I own two OG 3DSXLs, a pink & white one, and the Link Between Worlds special edition. the pink one is my original 3DS, and I got the gold one for my birthday in 2017. the pink one has a really bad crack in the right hinge, and it's still playable but it's very fragile and has to be opened/closed with care. the gold one still works perfectly fine and doesn't have any cracks/damage thankfully.

here's what they look like:
pink-white-3ds-xl.0.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

the gold 3DS has a Yoshi theme that's really pastel/flowery/cute (I also have a Majoras Mask theme, a Mario Halloween theme, and a few others), and the pink 3DS has an eevee theme which I really like but I absolutely hate the music for lol. I also loooooooove decorating them with badges so ofc I have Animal Crossing ones for the pink 3DS and Super Mario ones for the gold 3DS :D
20220223-191215.jpg

I've replied in a similar thread before but I'll post again since this is a new thread :)

I own two OG 3DSXLs, a pink & white one, and the Link Between Worlds special edition. the pink one is my original 3DS, and I got the gold one for my birthday in 2017. the pink one has a really bad crack in the right hinge, and it's still playable but it's very fragile and has to be opened/closed with care. the gold one still works perfectly fine and doesn't have any cracks/damage thankfully.

here's what they look like:
pink-white-3ds-xl.0.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

the gold 3DS has a Yoshi theme that's really pastel/flowery/cute (I also have a Majoras Mask theme, a Mario Halloween theme, and a few others), and the pink 3DS has an eevee theme which I really like but I absolutely hate the music for lol. I also loooooooove decorating them with badges so ofc I have Animal Crossing ones for the pink 3DS and Super Mario ones for the gold 3DS :D
20220223-191215.jpg
Beautiful!! I love it!! I am happy I am not the only one with 2 DS's 😅 I know! The hinges break so easily :( I have one that cannot even close anymore as the hinge just broke and wont budge :(

I have a basic black and blue 2ds xl, but I put Hatsune Miku stickers all over it to make it cuter lol
Mine is slowly breaking though. The hinges are wayyy too loose and the screen wobbles all the time. Everytime I play it, I worry that it's going to just snap off or something haha

I have a basic black and blue 2ds xl, but I put Hatsune Miku stickers all over it to make it cuter lol
Mine is slowly breaking though. The hinges are wayyy too loose and the screen wobbles all the time. Everytime I play it, I worry that it's going to just snap off or something haha
Oh that sound beautiful! I have seen that one! I love putting stickers on things, it makes it waayy more fun! I HATE THE HINGES LOL That is the number 1 thing I worry about on all of my DS'S. Maybe I should just get one of those OG 2ds 🤣

Back