Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
I thought it would be fun to share what my 3DS looks like! I know it sounds dumb but I have 2 😣. So here is what the first main one I use which I have had since I think early 2014/christmas 2013. (Sorry for the bad quality, I had to take my own photo as I could not find the picture of the Decals I ordered online!)
1642864795282.jpeg
1642864799465.jpeg

My second one is the New 3DS in White and has Animal Crossing Cover Plates!
1642864968442.png

For both of them I use the Gardening weather Theme!
1642865000808.png

What 3DS theme do you have? What System do you have? I would love to know! As always, stay positive and happy! Everyday is a good day if you try to make it one 🥰

omg urs is sooo cute!!!! heres mine <3
IMG_20220122_100300.jpg

its 3ds xl and i put tons of stickers on it lol amd my theme for it is just the plain pink!! (im thinking of changing it)

Huh, did you guys put cases on yours or you can buy 3DS with designs on them? Mine is just an ordinary black one.

I have two of the original 3DS models, one in teal and one in purple. I haven't done anything to spruce them up so they're just the same as the day I bought them. All of yours look very cute, though.

I have two of the original 3DS models, one in teal and one in purple. I haven't done anything to spruce them up so they're just the same as the day I bought them. All of yours look very cute, though.
Thank you! I love mine!
Post automatically merged:

Huh, did you guys put cases on yours or you can buy 3DS with designs on them? Mine is just an ordinary black one.
I just bought these Decal Skin stickers for mine! I put a hard plastic case over it just incase I drop it. It REALLY REALLY helps. I dropped it down my 16 stairs on the top floor when I tripped on a box and it didnt get a Scratch on it! You can find them for all DS models on ebay just look up key words like clear plastic 3ds case or new/XL depending on which gen or size 3DS you have! I also bought my stickers off Amazon! I WAS SO TEMPTED to get these stickers instead except they only came in NEW 3DS XL size not old so I just have some cute NL ones.
1642903178459.png
I technically have another Old 3DS XL in red but the hinge broke and I decided to just transfer my data and put my same SD card in my new "old" 3ds. I still have the original one but since the inge broke its just been sitting in the drawer. Atleast all the data and sd card was moved so its the Same! I also have those same decals on my old oringinal ds.
Edit: OMGG my nails in my 3DS picture look DISGUSTANG. (I know I am a boy so I shouldnot care but THEY LOOK LIKE EXPIRED MILK)

I have a Pikachu edition of the New Nintendo 3DS XL.

View attachment 427313
YOUR PIKACHU IS SO CUTEEEE

Last edited:
Thank you! I love mine!

I just bought these Decal Skin stickers for mine! I put a hard plastic case over it just incase I drop it. It REALLY REALLY helps. I dropped it down my 16 stairs on the top floor when I tripped on a box and it didnt get a Scratch on it! You can find them for all DS models on ebay just look up key words like clear plastic 3ds case or new/XL depending on which gen or size 3DS you have! I also bought my stickers off Amazon! I WAS SO TEMPTED to get these stickers instead except they only came in NEW 3DS XL size not old so I just have some cute NL ones.View attachment 427351 I technically have another Old 3DS XL in red but the hinge broke and I decided to just transfer my data and put my same SD card in my new "old" 3ds. I still have the original one but since the inge broke its just been sitting in the drawer. Atleast all the data and sd card was moved so its the Same! I also have those same decals on my old oringinal ds.
Edit: OMGG my nails in my 3DS picture look DISGUSTANG. (I know I am a boy so I shouldnot care but THEY LOOK LIKE EXPIRED MILK)

YOUR PIKACHU IS SO CUTEEEE
Oh Thank you so much! I didn't know they made 3DS protectors! I should really get one.

Mine's the dark blue 3DS XL, but I've decorated it with a few Slime Rancher stickers! c:

3DS.jpg

As for my theme, I was using the Default Blue one forever, but after seeing how cute some of the 3DS themes are, I decided to look through them today and wound up buying the Rune Factory 4 one! I looked online for a picture of it but I couldn't find a good one, sorry. ;u; I didn't find any other themes I liked enough to buy and I'm really happy with this one, so I think I'll be sticking with it from now on. ^^ It uses a pretty aquamarine color for the buttons that I really like, too.

It’s nice to see everyone’s 3DS. I used to have the Pokémon X/Y Special Edition 3DS XL. Mine was red. Blue was sold out, unfortunately. Otherwise, I would have definitely had the blue one. I wish I had a picture of the one I had. There are stock photos online, but I had a picture of mine which I no longer own. I thought it was aesthetically, a beautiful design. I prefer the matte finish over the glossy finish, which this particular 3DS had.

This is what it looked like. Obviously it isn’t my picture, but this is the same one I had, except in red.
80AFA54A-E1D4-4A84-AC79-0BC320484D95.jpeg

I own a small plain white 2DS. I don't even think it's worth a picture.
Pretty nice still!
1642948006948.png

It’s nice to see everyone’s 3DS. I used to have the Pokémon X/Y Special Edition 3DS XL. Mine was red. Blue was sold out, unfortunately. Otherwise, I would have definitely had the blue one. I wish I had a picture of the one I had. There are stock photos online, but I had a picture of mine which I no longer own. I thought it was aesthetically, a beautiful design. I prefer the matte finish over the glossy finish, which this particular 3DS had.

This is what it looked like. Obviously it isn’t my picture, but this is the same one I had, except in red.
View attachment 427361
Oh yeah! I have seen the red one! Both look amazing! Sad that you sold it but still amazing!! <3

Mine's the dark blue 3DS XL, but I've decorated it with a few Slime Rancher stickers! c:

View attachment 427359

As for my theme, I was using the Default Blue one forever, but after seeing how cute some of the 3DS themes are, I decided to look through them today and wound up buying the Rune Factory 4 one! I looked online for a picture of it but I couldn't find a good one, sorry. ;u; I didn't find any other themes I liked enough to buy and I'm really happy with this one, so I think I'll be sticking with it from now on. ^^ It uses a pretty aquamarine color for the buttons that I really like, too.
Super cute! I love those stickers! I hear about that game alot so maybe I should try it because it looks ADORBS. I LOVE themes on the 3DS over the many many years I have spent too much money on them lol they are CUTEEEE

Oh Thank you so much! I didn't know they made 3DS protectors! I should really get one.
Yeah it has helped me a lot more! Also when I play my hands dont slip because of the glossy finish on my decals. It makes it more easy to play to me~!

I have the plain ol’ red Nintendo 3DS XL, nothing fancy. I think it currently has a default theme (something pink if I remember correctly?) it’s been awhile since I last played with it, but I saw I have some platinum points saved up on my Nintendo account so I might just go buy the Isabelle theme with it instead of letting my points expire.

I have a red 2DS and a special Japanese Tomodachi Life theme 3DS XL that I bought back in 2018.
View attachment 427419View attachment 427420
Wow! I have never seen the Tomo one! Its SUPER CUTE! I love the little bubbles like in the game!

I have the plain ol’ red Nintendo 3DS XL, nothing fancy. I think it currently has a default theme (something pink if I remember correctly?) it’s been awhile since I last played with it, but I saw I have some platinum points saved up on my Nintendo account so I might just go buy the Isabelle theme with it instead of letting my points expire.
Sometimes a nice plain design is better for the eyes :) Yep! My Nintendo themes are a good option when you want to get some special ones!

Pikachu one was my 1st 3DS, got it around 2012/13. I glued a ribbon on it :'p
It still works almost perfectly (the only things broken are the camera and the sluggish joystick), but since its old I was scared that someday it would suddenly break and lose my digital games, so early this month I bought a new one!

I ended up with an old 3DS again since the new 3ds only come in dark colors. My initial plan was to get the pastel pink XL, but I can't do system transfer between JP and PAL consoles. so I got the full white one instead. Added a few stickers and I'm very happy with it ^^
413f51b980a010dd4e5d746e97dc9ab98a0f1412.jpg

And about themes, I used to have the pokemon one, but I had to delete badge arcade to make room for games, so currently is just the official iris dgs/great ace attorney one with no stickers (pretty happy with it still, i love iris <3)
b6687b114c4345bb994e53069a22d2745da1cdc6.jpg
8662b50c09e207185336dfd3d3b3c94bdff9b3d5.jpg

Last edited:
It still works almost perfectly (the only things broken are the camera and the sluggish joystick), but since its old I was scared that someday it would suddenly break and lose my digital games, so early this month I bought a new one!

I ended up with an old 3DS again since the new 3ds only come in dark colors. My initial plan was to get the pastel pink XL, but I can't do system transfer between JP and PAL consoles. so I got the full white one instead. Added a few stickers and I'm very happy with it ^^

And about themes, I used to have the pokemon one, but I had to delete badge arcade to make room for games, so currently is just the official iris dgs/great ace attorney one with no stickers (pretty happy with it still, i love iris <3)
omg i love your 3ds xl!!! i love the stickers on it its so cute!! i also like the pokemon theme!!

So cute! The bow is so adorable!! Also THE STRAWBERRY STICKERSSSSS

Last edited:
Back