• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What does ๐Ÿ’•February๐Ÿ’• remind you of?

Valentine's day. I like the shiny red seasonal decorations at least and women get randomly gifted red roses in shopping centres, supermarkets etc. I ended up with a bunch of half a dozen last year and promptly flogged it to someone else to gift to his wife, since he had forgotten the date heh heh

Mainly Valentine's Day ahaha! ๐Ÿ’• I'm a hopeless romantic so it's one of my favorite holidays hehe. A few of my comfort characters also have birthdays throughout the month, so it reminds me a little of them as well.
Also the Festivale event thanks to Animal Crossing! And IRL weather that can't make up its mind. Where I live it's the time of year where it could snow one day and be upwards of 72F the next.

IMG_3060.jpeg

โ€ฆhim

also chocolate.

Valentine's Day and literally only bc i love the color pink.

Last edited:
Valentine's Day!! :)

I also always think of the middle of February where it warms up and tricks you into thinking spring is here, which I dub "The Mid February Thaw."

Love, flowers, chocolate, Valentineโ€™s Day, the end of Winter, etc. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿซ๐ŸคŽ

โ™ฅ Valentine's Day.
โ™ก Being single.
โ™ฅ Love.
โ™ก Chocolates.
โ™ฅ Flowers.
โ™ก My favorite shows, where one of the characters is in love with another.

Also, my dad has a birthday this month, it's on the 25th.
There's nothing wrong with celebrating Valentine's Day while you're single. โ™ฅ

February always reminds me of Valentine's Day and the end of the winter as spring approaches. ๐ŸŒ…

Cold desolate winter scenery without wind, because it is normally cold this month. I also think of pink due to Valentine's decorations that tend be around. Or at least to be everywhere years ago. I'm not sure why I think of pink instead of red. Maybe because pink is more calm than red? I think of red with January for some reason. February is also the slow short month.
It's my dad's birthday month, but we don't do large celebrations in my family. We usually just eat together somewhere, except this year due to my aunt being in bad shape so we haven't celebrated yet. There is focus on her pulling through the ICU if possible. Chances aren't good past a few months, if she does pull through. She is/was one of the few aunts I interact with, so February is a little sad.

Winter, snow, blue, white, Valentine's Day, love, pink, red, leap year, shortest month. I think those are the main ones!

February reminds me of the coming end of winter. It makes me bittersweet because I like the colder weather. Spring is okay but I could do without sweltering heat and blood sucking insects.

One of my first thoughts is my late grandmother because it's her birthday month. Her birthday is actually February 14th, aka Valentine's Day so there's definitely some mixed feelings with that I suppose. I don't particularly care for Valentine's Day itself; I usually only care by extension of drawing v-day themed art of my characters or commissioning v-day art from others.

Back