• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do you wish the update had included?

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
For me, I wish they had added more spaces for you to hold your designs in. ): I'd like to get a lot more cute outfits but with the current limit, it's not really possible.

These are things I wish it included...
Move Villager Plots
Allow you to remodel your Town map,native fruit, and maybe grass patterns.
Increased Villager Limit.
Other than that... it's okay I guess.

Last edited:
Increase villager limit at least by one, and definitely more pattern space.

I wish they had done more pattern space. But honestly? Other than that I'm really happy with it.

Would it be amazing to have more villagers? Sure. But I also used to play WW and you never could have more than 8 villagers so hey, having 10 is great!

Items outside like in HHD is my #1, followed by more villagers!

i wish i could run free like my aminaaalsss

people mentioning the pattern space and extra villager slot would also have been aces ( ●∀●)g

but number one on the list: i would LEGIT KILL PAY MONEY FOR extra villager slots, lol. SHUT UP & TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO

I'll have to go on my game real quick to check, but I could have sworn HHD let you move furniture in between squares. The fact that I can now see the furniture being just the tiniest bit off-center on ACNL is sort of bugging me here hahaha. There are a few HHD things I wish we had on ACNL, like the character customization and outdoor furniture (as previously mentioned). I also wish we'd be able to decorate our villagers homes, but I guess if they added all of that stuff in, then no one would buy HHD. : P

More space for designs as well as to pay for a second town ordinance. I need bell boom and beautiful town running at the same time

Like everyone else: MORE PATTERN SLOTS. I wouldn't even care if Nintendo shills out and makes it DLC for the money, I need this so bad.
Also like everyone else: MORE VILLAGER SLOTS. I feel the same as above.
to a lesser degree, i wish they made obtaining PWPs easier

When I first got the letter from Leif, I thought he was going to say something about grass wear, but it turns out that the fertilizer can bring dead trees back to life.

Actual though I need at least 3 smugs 4 normals and 4 lazies and like 3 peppys and I think this is reason why people have multiple towns

Yep, the update is already good with the quality of life changes. I wouldn't mind if they've added more. People have created so

More pattern slots (maybe a separate inventory for clothing and custom paths?) and better management for them, especially when placing paths.

Custom Path/design mode tool? You can't deny it... People have created so many awesome path sets and being really creative with the in game pixel art palette to make such beautiful towns with them. At least, have an option to remove all custom designs displayed on the ground in your town or it can be like when you're moving furniture around. Top screen can be where you're viewing, and the bottom screen can be where you place/edit with ease will only help it.

Able to have more direct control where new villagers can plot their houses.

the ability to set where villagers move. My idea is that you can set a "move in here" on certain patterns. You set out the pattern and the next villager to move in moves on that square of land. Also vice versa so we can prevent certain patterns (this was added but if they just made it so we can set which patterns villagers move on we wouldnt need to cover the whole town in patterns)

Honestly I'm pretty happy with the update! I feel like if it were missing anything, it'd be the ability to change your skin tone like in HHD. Also, more villager slots would be cool!!!

The ability to place paths on the map like you place furniture in HHD (like you pick where to place a pattern.) The current method of laying down paths can take forever! Also the skin color chooser thing in HHD!

The ability to have highlights and lowlights in your hair.

More space for everything

The abitity for the campers to say the same thing as the Rv people

The abitity to have a second town in the same game file. It has always bugged me that if you want a second town you have to purchise multiple games

Back