What do you think of the Reset Surveillance Center?

i have never know the purpose of the reset center until i searched it up earlier. thought it was a thing where u can reset stuffs but apparently, it's a mole center lol.

I love it, it unlocks a little underground tunnel where you can meet Mr Resetti and Don resetti.
It hardly costs much once your over 500 hours into the game, like me having over 100million bells :p
Never seems to be open anymore :( maybe im not playing enough

I like it as if you get in often enough you get Don & Ressetti's pic.
I always go to the loo there. Sorry, but it makes me laugh to hear it flush.

I built mine early on in an out of the place spot (northern corner) so most of the time I forget to check if its open.
Open 9pm to midnight(I think, certainly not been open for me prior to 9pm like some sites suggest).
Opens the day after a rainy day, hence its so easy to forget to look.

I visited one dream town which had incorporated the reset centre into a 3 tile path, it looked great (I think the path was browny pink) so it matched well, and it was a main path leading up to train station, so could hardly be missed.

Interesting to hear your opinions. I personally think it is a waste of time and
money but some people like Resetti and his center.

haven't been inside yet, but I just stuck it in a place where I have no room for anything else.

i love how it looks when it's open!!! dont really care, it's kinda annoying that he talks to you every time you quit without saving but it's w/e

I think it seems useless to me and I'll never build it lol, plus I turn off my game too much without saving on purpose and would rather not hear a rant everytime XD

I kind of like the idea of it being optional, since I remember spending a lot of time talking to Resetti when I was young before I could actually start my game. I'm not going to build it by now. I'll wait until I'm done with my town landscape it, then I'll build it in a place that's far away from everything.

I kind of want to hide it behind another building, so it's there, but I don't have to look at it all the time. On the evenings it's open though, it looks really pretty. So I'm conflicted.

Back