• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

❄ Made my 4th perfect snowboy in a row and got the three-tier snowperson recipe
❄ Finished terraforming my island after completely redoing everything
❄ Moved out Anabelle for Ketchup, who I got in my campsite
❄ Got Apollo's picture
❄ Gave gifts to everybody since I'm working on getting pictures
❄ Caught the pond smelt, so now I only need the stringfish to have caught all the fish
❄ Worked on decorating and landscaping my island now that terraforming is finished
❄ Moved a villager house
❄ Paid for a new ramp to be built tomorrow
❄ Picked out and wrapped Toy Day gifts for all my villagers

I made another perfect snowman on the first try. I got rid of some flowers I didn't need. I moved Fauna's house and decided to make a little forest area around her house (if I have room). I was also able to get the last of my basic diys, so now I just need Nook miles ones. I made some festive and illuminated stuff for my friend's mom's island.

Once again, I've fallen WAAAAAY behind on my posting, but today I caught back up. Life happened, and I grew lazy with keeping track of my logs... I'll post in three segments so that I don't flood the thread with an enormous post again 😅
Here's what's happened on Shione since 11/2!

11/2
• Put on a new outfit for the month and let my hair out of the ponytail. (My residents noticed the change right away, for once!)
• Recieved a Dream Bell Voucher in the mail from Luna, and a homemade cake from Ingame Mom!
• Found more shrooms!
• Found a message in a bottle from Gigi on the beach!
• Had a LOT of fossils assessed.
• Label was visiting, this time with a "Theatrical" challenge! I dressed up as a Pirate Lord (courtesy of Gullivarrr) with demon wings; I passed with flying colors 😆 I earned some Labelle sunglasses.

11/3
• A letter came in the mail from Ingame Mom, and I ended up with her reliable kitchen mat. ( Also recieved two Tailor's tickets from Label )
• Cleared out some storage.
• Finally started decoration teardown 😭 until next year, my orange bois...
• My residents really di since to like my outfit choices, I'm getting a lot more compliments...
• Finally remembered to donate the Damselfly.
• Pekoe was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind.
• Harry told me Gulliver had washed up on shore again.
• Witnessed Marshal struggling to catch a cricket.
• Today's turnip price was 451 bells; it was awesome that I didn't even have to leave the island to sell for once! I sold for 1,037,000 bells total!
• Paid off a small chunk of my loan, and put the rest in savings. I finally have over 10M bells!

11/4
• Recieved a Dala Horse in the mail from Gulliver.
• Sahara was here today!
• Found a lost book near Kitty's house; after asking around, it turned out to be Marina's.
• Found a message in a bottle from Eunice on the beach!
• Began thinking about redoing my front room again...
• (And it started raining after I quit for the day)

11/5
• It was raining again, so put on my "Rainy Daze" outfit before heading out.
• Went to see Rex, only to find him having dozed off right at his front door!
• Harry told me Kicks was here today, so I made sure to pay him a visit!
• Marina showed me how to make a wooden-block bed!

11/6
• Found a recipe for a Pansy Table in a bottle that had washed up on the beach!
• Redd was here today, and I got my hands on a warm painting!
• Put some bells into savings... (Then took a break)
• Refilled some of my wood stores.
• Caught my first sturgeon of the season!
• Since I couldn't fall asleep, I was still awake when the day changed over, and so I took the recently delivered warm painting out of the mail and brought it straight to Blathers. Another painting off the list!
• Made a few DIY creations that I hadn't gotten around to yet.
• Put some more money in savings...
• Decided to finally start work on my long-awaited MonMusu Model Project! First up was working on Miia and her room! (And I did this for almost 2 hours) It at least turned out splendidly! :D

11/7
• Woke up late (unfortunate, I was expecting this), but made sure to find work on Miia's designs (face scales and icon) before uploading them to the design kiosk!
• I ended up staying up late again, so I went back to the photo shoot, only to realize my Miia set was still intact!
• Got to work on Papi, and ended up redoing her shirt to better match her wings. (Both the short and long sleeved versions were uploaded at the end of the project). Spent a lot of time checking references to get her room looking the way I wanted it to, as well as working on her icon.
• Proceeded to work on three other sets, adding furniture to them that looked appropriate (which made it easier for me to work with the next day).

11/8
• (I left the console on while I slept) Returned to Shione to upload Papi's icon design and clear out some design space on my phone. (Note: my hair was still blue at the time.)
• Today's HHA S-rank: 215,321 points.
• Returned to Harv's island and prepared for the Papi shoot. It turned out very nicely!
• Rearranged and redesigned the basement room, then dressed up for the Centorea shoot. It's hard to model a centaur 😅 still, it went well!
• Returned to Papi's set to model Suu; if it hadn't been for the Halloween update and its alternative skin colors, this wouldn't have been possible. (Note: Papi and Suu share a room in their house, so not much had to change)
• Rearranged and redesigned the eastern room to resemble an indoor pool (using white mats and water flooring), then dressed up for Merorune's shoot (Mero's was a little challenging, given the nature of the room and her mermaid body). Luckily, I had a wheelchair catalogued, and I used pink tights and ballet slippers to mimic her tail. I was rather proud of this one, especially the dress!
• Finally got to work on Rachnera and the final MonMusu set! I spent a while trying to get her extra eyes to look correct with the hairstyle, but it eventually worked out. I used black Mage Boots and black tights to mimic her legs.
• Redesigned Rachnera's set upstairs to mimic her attic room (I used an antique wardrobe to cover the doorway and used a mat to act as a ladder hatch) and got straight to work. This one turned out to be my favorite!
• At 7:52pm, my work was finally complete! 🎉
• Visited Able's to upload the remaining MonMusu icons and Rachnera's eyes to the design kiosk!
• Witnessed Rex nearly have a heart attack at the sight of a tarantula, so I went and caught it to soothe him.
• Hung out with Gayle on a bench outside of Resident Services.

11/9
• Found a bottle on the beach with a letter from Rhonda inside! I miss her... (one of my former WW residents)
• Found Gulliver passed out on the beach, too.
• Found Gayle and Marshal having a barbecue outside of Resident Services.
• Poor Marina was sick :( I made sure to get get her some medicine right away.
• Pekoe sent me on a treasure hunt, which I soon found behind her house. It was a dinner uniform.
• Put a bunch of mushrooms into storage, and then cleared out a lot of unneeded clothing.
• Reached the fourth Smile Isle milestone!

11/10
• Flick was here today...and scared the crap out of me, as he was hanging out in my yard when I left my house. I brought him my madagascan sunset moths to make a collectible. Also sold some extra bugs.
• Recieved a Hula doll in the mail from Gulliver.
• Found Marshal singing to Gayle and Plucky in the plaza.
• Sold off some more clothes.
• I ended up staying up late again, but ran into Wisp for the first time in a while! He gave me a basic teacher's desk after I helped him out.
• Maddie was thinking of moving, but I convinced her to stay.
• Ran into Pascal, and was given a pearl for a scallop. I later found another pearl myself.
• Found a sea cucumber, a red king crab, a Venus' flower basket, and a spiny lobster!
• Rearranged more than a few shrubs.

11/11 (it was a bit foggy today)
• Logged in later than I would've liked... Took the model from Flick out of the mail.
• Gullivarrr had washed up on shore today. I ended up finding the phone not too far from where he landed.
• Found a lost bag in Patty's yard, and soon managed to return it to Plucky after asking around.
• Found a recipe for an acoustic guitar in a bottle that had washed up on the beach!
• Picked out items from storage to give as gifts to my residents, which I of course wrapped, and then delivered. Also cleared out some more storage space.
• It started to rain after a while... (10pm, most likely)
• Decided to redo the tiles under the beach stalls from terracotta to arched stone.
• Shot down a balloon with 30,000 bells in it!
• Rearranged and transplanted a bunch of trees!
• Earned a Mermaid princess dress from Pascal while trying to find new sea critters.
• Found a sea pig and a snow crab!
• Made a couple of items to sell, and rearranged some furniture in my house.
• Ordered a few things to place outside.

11/12
• Recieved a Pirate Eyepatch in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Removed some flowers that had grown in from the rain.
• C.J. was here today; he gave me a small-fry challenge (in the process, I finally caught a mitten crab! ). I brought him 3 surgeons afterwards for a collectible.
• Plucky and Harry apparently got into a fight, and Plucky felt horrible about it. I agreed to help her smooth things out. In the end, Harry went and apologized, and ended up with a nice coat in the process.
• (At this point, my problem of staying up late was starting to get worse) Went balloon hunting, and ended up with recipes for a pile of leaves, a forest wall, a mushroom wreath, a mush log, and a mush umbrella!
• Reeled in a blowfish!
• Hit some rocks!
• Sold lots of fish to C.J.
• Finished the daily NM+ bonus offers!
• Caught my first barreleye in a while!

11/13
• Recieved the model for the sturgeon from C.J. in the mail.
• Found a bunch of cool designs while browsing on the design kiosk, and took screenshots of a few to save as inspiration for later, and maybe to recreate in different colors.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Gwen inside!
• Found some shooting stars!!!
• Went balloon hunting again, and fished to pass some time. Was unsuccessful in finding new DIYs...
• Thought about what to change in my main room, and rearranged some things in my bed room. Then I finally went to sleep.

11/14
• Collected star fragments from the beach! Also found a Scorpio frag!
• Helped Patty return something to Plucky.
• Decided to work on paths, and looked through the kiosk to test some stone patterns out. Ended up trying out multiple kinds throughout the day.
• Learned how to make forest flooring thanks to a balloon! Got 30k bells from another!
• Cleared out some storage space

11/15
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 216,686 points.
• Bought 23 stacks of turnips for 109 bells apiece. (Accidentally ate a stack and had to buy a replacement)
• Kitty and Patty had a talk about what they considered true love to be like.
• Checked out some more paths, and then decided to create my own based on the pattern I liked best! I made the prototype purple, and uploaded it to the kiosk.
• Ordered some long-sleeved clothing for my residents.
• Another Lily-of-the-Valley plant grew in, putting us at 17!
• Found a recipe for the mushroom wand, a traditional balancing toy, a mush parasol, a tree's bounty lamp, and a mush lamp!
• Wrapped and delivered some presents to my residents. Plucky's had to wait, however; she turned out to be sick, so I brought her medicine instead.
• Afterhours, I polished my new path up a bit and made it gray.
• Prepared more gifts to give tomorrow

11/16
• Maple leaves have started to appear! Isabelle sent out the recipe for the red leaf pile.
• Sahara was here today!
• Delivered the presents!
• Bought more customization kits...
• Uploaded the polished path to the design kiosk.
• Gayle was thinking of moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind.
• Gayle and Marshal had an argument over a microphone, of all things...
• Cleared out some storage space...
• Worked on laying out the path in different formats.
• Ordered things from the NM kiosk, as well as some clothing.
• Wrapped up more presents to give tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

Here's post no. 2! =^-^= starting from 11/17!

11/17
• Took all of my packages out of the mail.
• Found a lost book near Gayle's house; it turned out to be Marina's.
• Delivered the presents!
• Kicks was here today!
• Found some patterns I liked on the design kiosk! I saved a few to see if I could recreate and customize them later.

11/18
• Helped Maddie give an apology gift to Marina.
• Kitty sold me a pet bed...weird...
• Learned how to make a signpost from a bottle that had washed up on the beach!
• Label was back, this time with a formal theme. I dressed up in a nice suit, which she seemed to really like. (I forgot what clothing item she gave me 😅 )
• Wrapped and delivered some more clothing gifts.

11/19
• Recieved a letter from Luna and from Nook, thanks to the update!
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail!
• Wrapped and delivered more clothing gifts.
• Redd was here today, and I walked out with a famous painting!
• Today's turnip prices were 478 bells, so I ended up selling my turnips today for 1,099,400 bells!
• Learned how to make a cool pansy crown from a bottle that had washed up on the beach!
• Bought more customization kits.
• Paid off a small chunk of my loan and put the extra bells into savings.
• Began work on a magic circle pattern from Bayonetta! (A lot of work went into this to get the dimensions just right)

11/20
• Took the famous painting out of the mail and delivered it to Blathers.
• C.J. was here today; he gave me a small-fry challenge. I brought him three gars to make a collectible after I'd finished.
• Orders the new reactions and hairstyles from the ATM.
• Finished the Bayonetta magic circle and uploaded it to the design kiosk! I decided to put it under the fountains in town.
• Began work to recreate and customize a pattern I'd found for a witch blanket (I loved the design, but felt like it needed a little bit more detail on it). I promptly applied it to my bed once finished.

11/21
• Took the gar model out of the mail.
• Found Kitty dozing off near her piano whilst standing...
• Found a lost book on Shop Isle; it turned out to be Pekoe's.
• Today's Beetle Fight Club match pitted the Elephant against the Hercules; good 'ol Herc won the day. (I went into the museum trying to find Pekoe, and ended up watching the fight. )
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Island for us. Also ended up hitting the 30 Shows Seen milestone!
• Changed up a little bit of the main room of my house to make it all match better.

11/22
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 215,231 points... I'm not happy that it went down...
• Rex was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change his mind.
• A new blue rose has grown in!!! 😃
• Bought 23 stacks of turnips for 104 bells apiece.
• Poor Harry was sick, so I stopped by the store to get him some medicine.
• Decided to change up the plaza layout on Shop Isle. It looked much more professional once I was finished!
• Found a recipe for a tree's bounty big tree!
• Rex and Pekoe got in a fight over sharing snacks (Shame on you, Rex!), and Rex was worried she hated him for it; I helped smooth the lover's quarrel over. I'm glad the two are happy again!
• Added mush items to the island!

11/23
• A second blue rose has appeared!!!
• Helped Maddie deliver a present to Plucky.
• Gulliver washed up on shore today.
• Maddie and Harry were singing in the plaza.
• Ordered some things from the ATM.
• Decided to begin work on buffing up the campsite and creating a better pumpkin patch! (Admittedly, I did time travel to make this go faster, as I didn't feel like waiting, and I rarely ever do it anyway.)
• Ordered a bunch of items and made a bunch of furniture.
• Switched out the tulips on Shop Isle for black roses and Lily-of-the-Valley plants!
• Tore down Black Rose Grove, moved the pumpkins, and decided to move Kitty's house up there with Patty and Harry.
• Found some shooting stars and ran into Celeste! I ended up with a recipe for the Sagittarius Arrow!
• Found a recipe for colored-leaves flooring!

11/24
• Took all of my packages out of the mail.
• Recieved a Tam-o'-shanter in the mail from Gulliver.
• Leif was here today!
• Found Kitty napping under a tree.
• Retrieved star fragments from the beach. Also found one Sagittarius frag!
• Found a recipe for an Autumn Wall
• Set up Kitty's new yard, after fighting with the layout restrictions.
• Set up a new picnic area where the campsite used to be.
• Terraformed to make space for the pumpkin patch.
• Cleared out some storage space...
• Visited another island to sell my turnips (the price was 495 bells! ). I went home with 1,138,500 bells and a new sewing case!
• Paid off a small chunk of my loan (only 50k left!) I put the rest into savings.
• Finished up Kitty's yard, created a small flowery path, polished up the campsite, rearranged the picnic area, and put the new pumpkin patch together! I got a lot done!
• Began working on a tentacle design after seeing so many cool magic circle designs online.
• (I ended up staying awake all night; this helped me reset my sleeping schedule for Thanksgiving)

11/25
• Gulivarrr washed up on shore today!
• After finding a scallop while searching for Gulivarrr's phone, Pascal gave me a pearl.

11/26 (Turkey Day)
• Today ended up somber. (My grandfather had passed away last night, so I wasn't feeling very thankful.) Still, I tried to participate in the festivities.
• Recieved a sea captain's coat in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Unbeknownst to me, two more blue rises had grown in while I'd been working throughout the week.
• Added a purple rose to the monument in the graveyard, my grandma's favorite color.
• Helped my villagers with their dishes while I worked to help out Franklin complete and perfect his dishes.
• Finally caught a Dungeness crab, and then had to track down a second one for Franklin. It took way longer than I'd like to admit. 😅
• Found a scallop, and Pascal traded me a pearl.
• Recieved the cornucopia and thre full set of Turkey Day DIYs from Franklin once we were finished!
• Completed the daily NM+ bonus offers.

11/27
• A 5th blue rose has appeared!
• Flick was here today; I brought him three great purple emperors for a collectible.
• Pekoe was thinking of moving away, but I was able to change her mind.
• Kitty and Pekoe were enjoying some soup together on a bench outside Resident Services.
• Decided to swap out the purple roses on Shop Isle with thre blue roses that had grown in. It looks wonderful!

11/28
• Attended Slider's show, but forgot what he'd played... (and this wad all that had happened aside from balloon hunting later for recipes)

11/29
• Today's HHA S-rank was the same as last week's.
• Ordered some clothing off of my phone.
• Did more balloon-hunting.

11/30
• Redd was here, and I walked out with a Glowing Painting.
• Helped Plucky return something to Marina.
• Found a lost book in Pekoe's walkway; it turned out to be Marshal's.
• Gayle sent me on a treasure hunt, but decreased the time on me, and I wasn't able to find it! This is the first time I've actually ended up irritated with her.
• Had to do a LOT of balloon hunting, but managed to get the rest of the missing recipes!

And here's pay 3: everything that's happened so far this December! :)

12/1 (Day 256, 100 to go! )
• Took the glowing painting out of the mail and took it to Blathers.
• Plucky was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind.
• Kicks was here today!

12/2
• Recieved a letter and a sweater in the mail from Ingame Mom.
• Cleared out a lot of storage space.
• Gayle was thinking of moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind.
• Finally finished my printable design and uploaded it to the design kiosk! Also found more cool designs!
• Label was back with a work theme; sheer design up as a handyman, she rewarded me with some sneakers.
• Removed a bunch of excess flowers from the beach.

12/3
• Shione saw its first snow today!
• Switched into some snow-worthy clothes!
• There was a visitor camping out: Frobert the Frog.
• Sahara was here today!
• Learned how to make a mum wreath from a bottle that had washed up on the beach!

12/4
• Harry lost a book, so I went and tracked it down; I found it near Plucky's house.
• Marina and Pekoe wanted to get a present for Marshal, and they asked me for advice.
• Kitty was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind.
• Posted a new clover design for winter.
• Cleared out some storage space, made some things to sell.
• Today's match of Beetle Fight Club pitted the Hercules against the Miyama Stag; Herc triumphed again.
• Finished today's NM+ bonus offers.

12/5
• Ordered some clothing items.
• Attended Slider's show; he performed K.K. Groove.
• Added some things to the pumpkin patch.

12/6 (it snowed again! )
• Today's HHA S-rank didn't change from last week's.
• Learned how to make a gong from a bottle that had washed up on the beach!
• Finally gave in and bought the crown from the Able Sisters.
• Bought 23 stacks of turnips from Daisy Mae for 109 bells apiece.

12/7
• Label was back with a comfy theme; pajamas did just the trick. She gave me a knit shirt.
• Caught a pond smelt, and thus finally completed the fish section of the encyclopedia! (Donated it to Blathers and finished the fish part of the marine exhibit! )
• Decided to start decorating the back room for Toy Day! (Ordered some new furniture for it)

12/8
• Retrieved the Golden Fishing Rod DIY from the mail, and then promptly made it!
• Redd was here, and I walked out with a Familiar Statue!
• Helped Harry deliver an apology gift to Pekoe.
• Witnessed Nook and Isabelle taking a break to stretch.
• Ordered some furniture.
• Caught a sea bass for Plucky.
• Learned how to make a tree branch wreath from a bottle that had washed up on the beach!
• Cleared out some storage space.

12/9
• Retrieved the familiar statue from the mail and took it straight to Blathers.
• Flick was hanging around my house, and I brought him three peacock butterflies for a collectible.

12/10 (it snowed! )
• Took the peacock butterfly model and a few packages out of the mail.
• Leif was here today! I bought more pumpkin starts.
• I went to another island to sell my turnips (I've forgotten what the price was, but I walked out with 1,258,100 bells! )
• Patty and Marshal freaked out with the appearance of a tarantula in the plaza, I made sure to catch it.
• Paid off a chunk of my loan and put the extra bells into storage.
• Realized I had reached the final milestone of "Cornering thre Stalk Market"! 😊
• Found a lost book near the campsite; it turned out to be Rex's.
• Caught another Tarantula that was lurking in the flower beds.
• Harry showed me how to make a lovely cosmos crown.
• Kitty told me that Maddie had gotten sick, so I went and got her some medicine.

12/11
• Today marked the first day of a snow- filled winter! Isabelle announced we could make snowmen!
• Decided to clear out the picnic area near the museum so I could make a snowman (and why have a picnic when it's freezing outside?)
• Gulliver washed up on shore today.
• Made my first snowman, earned a frozen partition recipe!
• Rearranged some things in the area around Gayle's house to transplant the lily beds.

12/12 (it snowed!)
• Isabelle sent us a recipe for the snowflake wreath!
• Caught a dung beetle!...and this caught the final bug necessary for completing the bug section of the encyclopedia! :D
• Delivered the dung beetle to Blathers, completing the bug wing of the museum!
• Made a snowman, but screwed it up.
• Attended Slider's show, he played To the Edge.

12/13 (snowing again!)
• Recieved the recipe for the golden net in the mail, and later crafted it!
• Today's HHA S-rank put us at 209,410 points. I knew it was going to go down as I rearranged the back room, but it was still upsetting.
• Helped Kitty return an item to Gayle.
• Made a snowman, screwed it up again. The Snowboys are starting to sound passive aggressive, and are irritating me.
• Got 30k bells from a balloon!
• Checked out some adorable phone case designs!
• Created red and blue versions of my Bayonetta Magic Circle and posted them to the kiosk.

12/14
• Found a recipe for Iceberg flooring!
• Gulivarrr washed up on shore today! I found his phone near the airport.
• Screwed up a third snowman by accidentally mashing his head too big, and he gave me lip for it (I'm really starting to despise these jerks...)
• Ordered some furniture.
• Paid off a small chunk of my loan.
• Copied down a a phone case template to start making my own case designs!
• Recreated a Monado design that I felt lacked detail, and also created a simple Bayonetta case!

12/15
• Ornaments have started falling out of trees! Isabelle also sent us a recipe for an ornament wreath!
• Recieved a Pirate outfit in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Gayle told me about how confident she was about the gift she'd gotten me for Toy Day. I can only hope mine will be good, too!
• Wrapped and delivered more clothing gifts, along with a few furniture pieces.
• Shook the ever-lovin' heck out of the ornament trees.
• C.J. was here today, but I never completed his challenge... I did, however, bring him three arowanas for a collectible.
• Pekoe gave me a festive wreath!
• Made and screwed up a fourth snowman, and promptly screamed in rage... It's a shame we can't demolish them and start over...
• Marina wasn't feeling well, so I made sure to bring her some medicine. I sent her a present through the mail; a cute wardrobe that I wasn't able to give her since she was sick.

12/16
• Took the arowana model out of the mail.
• Maddie and Gayle expressed their excitement for seeing an Aurora tonight ( I unfortunately missed the opportunity to see it ).
• Sahara was here today!
• Screwed up a fifth snowman, and I about chucked my controller across the room after the brat mouthed off at me. (Lesson Learned: anyone who says you can't possibly get angry at Animal Crossing has CLEARLY never tried to make a perfect snowman. )
• Polished and finished up the phone cases I'd been working on, and made a blue and purple variation of the simple Bayonetta case. Posted all four to the design kiosk.

12/17
• To my surprise, an 18th Lily-of-the-Valley plant has grown in!
• Ran into Celeste! (it's been a while! ) she gave me a recipe for making a moon, of all things XD
• Kitty showed me how to make a flat garden rock.
• Found a recipe for a festive tree! :D now I have a tree for Toy Day!
• Kicks was here today!
• At long last, after much stress, I FINALLY made a perfect snowman! (Admittedly, I did have top look up what to do, but I'm glad I did) It was an extremely good feeling! I recieved a recipe for the frozen chair! (This did help improve my mood, as I'd already been having a bad day prior).
• Saw some shooting stars!

12/18 (it snowed a bit!)
• Collected star frags!
• Found a lost bag near the crossroads at the airport; it turned out to belong to Patty.
• Leif was here today!
• Made another perfect snowman (YASSSS), and learned how to make a frozen arch!
• Kitty was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind.
• Went snowflake hunting, and gathered a ton of ornaments.
• Made some changes to both my winter wand outfit and my regular outfit; now I have a Santa hat!
• Created six Overwatch-themed phone case designs, which I think turned out very well! I think I'll be making some more!

12/19
• Made a third perfect snowman, and learned how to make a frozen tree!
• Posted thre phone case designs to the design kiosk (speaking of which, I really need to start uploading my designs to TBT...)
• Attended Slider's show; he performed K.K. Mambo.
• Found a recipe for a festive rug!

12/20
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 210,543 points. (It's going back up! )
• Found Gayle dozing while standing.
• Discovered that a 19th Lily-of-the-Valley plant had grown in!
• Made a fourth perfect snowman, collected four large snowflakes, and learned how to make a three-tiered snowperson!

Sorry about that, everybody! 😅

I made a cute pink diner behind my resident services building. I threw a bunch of flowers in the garbage bin. I went to Harvey’s island to take a Christmas photo for the forum event.

• Spoke to and gave gifts to my villagers
  • Hit a lot of balloons today, but no diy recipes yet
  • Shook trees and gathered many ornaments
  • Made a perfect snowboy
  • Started working on 3 villager yards- cleaned up the flowers and placed stone pavement. I'm not completely happy with the yards, but they look less messy now.

⛄ checked the mail; received an item that i ordered and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material cleanup, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 delivered a package for whitney
⛄ bought turnips from daisy mae
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 worked on my lounge area a bit
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got the frozen counter diy and a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 got a pearl from pascal
⛄ crafted flimsy axes, fishing rods, a net and a frozen counter
🎄 customized the frozen counter and whitney’s photo
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought raglan shirts (green, white) and rugby uniforms (blue/white, green/black) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

❄️ Checked the mail: received the K.K. Dixie I ordered and got a letter from Rudy!
❄️ Delivered a package from Poppy to Ankha
❄️ Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
❄️ Sold items
❄️ Bought 10 mint wrapping paper
❄️ Bought a pink heart sweater, bought 3 tee-parka combos (pink, blue, mint green), blue acid-washed jeans, 4 berets (white, black, blue, red), 5 snowy knit caps (white, black, red, pink, blue)
❄️ Harvested fruit
❄️ Gave Poppy a monstera and got a painter’s coverall in return
❄️ Gave Mitzi a stack of apples and got a soccer-uniform top in return
❄️ Gave Raymond a stack of apples and got a boa parka in return
❄️ Gave Ankha a stack of cherries and got a boa fleece in return
❄️ Gave Gayle a stack of cherries and got a wasp-head model in return
❄️ Gave Papi a stack of cherries and got a brown-brick wall in return
❄️ Gave Ketchup a stack of oranges and got a suit of lights in return
❄️ Dug up fossils
❄️ Caught snowflakes
❄️ Dug up 1k and planted 10k
❄️ Registered the K.K. Dixie to the jukebox
❄️ Collected daily bonus miles from the Nook Stop
❄️ Ordered K.K. Moody from Nook Shopping
❄️ Completed some Nook Mile+ tasks
❄️ Made a perfect snowboy and got the DIY for a snowperson head
❄️ Went balloon farming! Got the DIY for a jingle wall
❄️ Learnt the DIY for a satellite from Celeste

I’ve been pretty inactive the past couple of months so I’m finally getting back into it. I used Harv’s island to figure out what I want my main room in my house to be. I also did this with the back room. So I’ve figured out the layout of two rooms and I’ve started accumulating and placing the stuff in my actual house. It’s coming along!
I also did some time traveling, one for the ordered items, but also to farm for Gulliver. I am dying to get the golden shovel 😭 I was sad to learn that only Gulliver counts for the shovel, and not Gullivarr. I have no idea where I’m at in the amount of times I’ve helped Gulliver specifically 😞 One day I will get the golden shovel... one day...

Today, I ordered stuff for people to catalog imperial things, but I have a long way to go. I got the rest of my birthday items, even though it'll be a while until someone's birthday lol. I got rid of more flowers, because it keeps snowing on my island which would be nice if I ever got golden roses for my statue area. I moved Whitneys house up to the second level. I made a custom design so that I can dress up as Jack Frost. I made a perfect snowman but I think it took me two tries this time.

yesterday i played through a few days and managed to get like five perfect snowboys (and one bad one but shhh). you can now call me the king of snowboys, thank you very much.

i also got three non snowboy winter diys!!! yay. feels good, especially since i want to decorate my island a bit with the illuminated items

• Spoke to my villagers and gave gifts
  • Finally got Diana's picture!
  • Changed a path that had been bothering me
  • Started to redo the inside of my house. I am changing it from a Christmas market to more of a spa/resort.
  • Continued to work on villager yards

After spending most of the month with my game still in November to try to get all of the Acorn, Pinecone, Maple Leaf, Mushroom, and Turkey Day DIYs, I was finally free to travel to December today.

I built a Snowboy and failed on the first day, then went to the next day and managed to make a perfect one. I earned the Frozen Arch DIY from him, and I got the Falling-Snow Wall and Festive Top Set DIYs from balloons. Oh, and Annalisa gave me a Festive Wreath.

Not much accomplished today but I did receive two festive recipes on my southern hemisphere island. Progress!

• my usual daily grind of tasks; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • label wanted me to put together a formal outfit - i still haven't decided if i'm going to
  • received some clothing items i was able to catalog for christmas and ordered some more because that 5 item limit is annoying as all heck
  • managed to pop a balloon with a seasonal diy for a change today~ got the illuminated snowflakes diy
  • olive literally lost her 'sweet pea' catchphrase with her first encounter today - she after octavian's 'darn it'.. 🤣
  • opal gave me her photo today! 🖤
  • started my holiday section a bit later than i had planned

Now that I'm fully caught up, I can have shorter posts again!
Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

12/21 (it snowed today! )
• Went snowflake hunting!
• Patty showed me how to make a cherry wall!
• Plucky told me that Gulliver had washed up on shore today, so I made sure to help him out.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Screwed up today's snowman; his head was too small 😡 Still, I did get large snowflakes from the other three!
• Went balloon hunting and found recipes for a holiday candle, a jingle wall, and illuminated snowflakes!

• Made a perfect snowman and got the Ice Flooring DIY
  • Celebrated Blanche's birthday
  • Got the Tabletop Festive Tree and Snowflake Wall DIYs
  • Helped Gullivarr
  • Got the Tree Branch Wand recipe from Celeste
  • Wished on stars

Back