• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I had a lot of bugs in storage for making models, so I time-traveled back one day at a time (about 9 days) until I found Flick. In about 2 1/2 hours I had 12 models made! Major boring stuff, but...worth it!

july 5th
checked the mail; received 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got an infused-water dispenser diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a silk shirt, a kappa costume and a straw boater in return
did a treasure hunt with merengue! it took me almost 4 mins to find the treasure, which was a simple-dots dress :’)
caught a hammerhead shark for del and got a simple parka in return
checked the recycling bin; found a leopard tee
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
got a pearl from pascal
checked the shops; bought a puffy-sleeve blouse (lime) from able’s and wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I've only been playing on and off lately, but between yesterday and today I:
💜 Talked to most villagers yesterday.
💜 Checked the mail (there was a buildup...).
💜 Visited another island to bring someone items.
💜 Picked up weeds.
💜 Took some pictures around my island.
💜 Dug up so many new flowers. They're getting out of control because it's winter! I planted them on my beach for now.
💜 Kicks was visiting! For the first time, I saw him flipping a coin. It's very cute.
💜 Went to Harv's Island and scanned in Kicks. I had him model a few positions for a new drawing.

I forgot to talk to my villagers today, because unusually, they weren't really hanging near the plaza like usual. Eeep.

I've just finished renovating my island, but now I'm thinking about whether I should sell everything and start again, or start a second island (I considered it, but I decided I was definitely not resetting my original island, because gathering new recipes, catalogue and hybrids is just a step further than I'm willing to go).

I am currently redesigning my island, so I did more than usual. Shari's house moved location overnight and tomorrow a new incline will be up and the shop will be on the beach so I can work on the area it used to be. I laid a lot of new paths today. Not keen on my island being soooo messy atm, but hopefully it'll all be worth it.

-Sold some stuff (cinnamonroll hat). Still waiting to sell others
-Bought a capricorn ornament!
-Caught a whale shark
-Caught a sukerfish
-CJ came :) Commissioned to make a suckerfish model (my first model ever). Looking forward to tomorrow!
-Bought some sanrio items
-Planted some flowers
-talked to celeste on someone else's island. She gave me a star clock diy
-bought some bonsais that I always wanted (y)

Today Isabelle announced there was a campsite visitor and it turned out to be Sherb! Not a villager I wanted at first but still nice since I can't move him in via amiibo.

I talked to him and it just took less than a minute for him to wanting to move to my island so I guess Sherb is going to be my new neighbour!

- Hit rocks and chopped trees
- Cleaned up my islands
- Moved items between islands
- Traded
- Decorated rooms
- Customized items
- Learned new recipes
- Built items
- Decorated the beach
- Ordered items
- Bought at Ables

july 6th
checked the mail; received a letter from whitney!
collected materials
got a cool pansy wreath diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a kanji tee, a tee dress and a bath-towel wrap in return
checked the recycling bin
sold stuff
did a trade
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
crafted a fishing rod
got a new nickname from audie; i’m now officially “dancer” 🤣
invited del to harv’s island to unlock his poster
ordered new clothes for bruce, del and merengue
checked the shops

Island hopping to find a new villager. Still not finding anyone I want yet. But I did have the money rock island twice. I don't need the bells...but it's still a nice bonus, as opposed to the islands that are entirely useless.

*update: this is the most tickets I've used. Why can't I find anybody I want? I actually needed to save and quit because my switch battery got too low. I'll have to wait a couple hours and try some more. Lol

Also got five or six DIY bottles from island hopping, but they're all useless garbage that I already had. Hahaha.

Last edited:
i got 2 gardens ready for the rest of my oc, penny's pink & yellow cosmos that she wants for her island... cause i just knew that the main garden was bound to overflow...

i'll look after the one near my house & stitches will look after the one next to the musuem.. which is also behind his house *stitches isn't here yet*

In no particular order:

I checked the mail.

I visited Redd and bought the genuine painting even though I didn’t need it.

I checked the campsite and left.

I sold the glasses that Rosie sent me in the mail.

I looked at a design I made recently.

I went to harv’s studio to set up the villager for the Draw the User Above You.

Very much still in the redesigning stage, but I can see little bits starting to take shape now. Even though I've a long way to go, I'm happy to be making some progress and less concerned by the "mess" now.

-Lolly came to the campsite! After a few very vigorous card games I finally won haha
-traded some more stuff
-bought a lighthouse (to trade with someone else) and 4 white garden lights. I still have to figure out where to put these lights
-laid down a main road for my island. Island is still messy, still stuff everywhere, still has weed, but it's becoming more 'civilized'
-going to buy a few more diys tomorrow
-bought Isabelle's poster and Timmy & Tommy's photo! Looks super cool
-I always wanted Moose to move out but today he gave me some stuff that I really liked. Made me rethink about some things
-bought some statues for my own collection
-got my first model (suckerfish)!
-going to trade some more tomorrow :)

july 7th
checked the mail; received a letter from del and items i ordered!
collected materials
got a bamboo basket diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a clothesline pole, a skull tee and a diner uniform in return
returned a lost pouch that was in a stupid ass spot LOL to bruce and got a madras plaid shirt in return
checked the recycling bin; found a white botanical-tile wall
sold stuff
did a trade
harvested my pear trees
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for a fireworks-show wall; didn’t get any new rugs, though :(
checked the shops

-Sold a furniture from my storage
-Bought it again from someone else :)
-gave away some free clothing to clear up my storage
-Sahara came! Bought a palace flooring, western desert flooring, yellow-blocks rug and persian rug.
-Let some people come to my island to see Sahara
-Somebody let me to go to their island to buy a genuine glowing painting from Redd. Not sure if it's just me but I think Redd doesn't like my island. He never came once except for that one time when his ship was closed (when I just started playing) :(
-ordered some more garden lamps to decorate my island
-Nook's Cranny is finally upgrading! Dropped a bunch of stuff in front of the store to sell tomorrow
-Caught 2 Napoleon fish, a whale shark, and a great white shark

Last edited:
Restarted my island three days ago and now am back to a point I’m happy with. I’m actually glad I did. I’m doing some different things with it, so this will be a fun experience for me, especially now that I’m using a nickname for my character and not my real name. I spent all day today though finishing up my fish section for the month of July and the bug section is just missing three things I believe. So I’m all good for now. ☺️

july 8th
checked the mail; received a letter from beau!
collected materials
got a woodland wall diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; checked to see who it was and it was zell! : ((( i would’ve loved to invite him, but i don’t have any villagers that i can kick out atm 😪
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a racing outfit, denim overalls and a cycling shirt in return
delivered a package for margie from del and got a linen dress in return
checked the recycling bin; found a sepia puzzle wall
sold stuff
did some bug catching and diving
crafted a shovel
ordered a ship-wheel door decoration
gave whitney permission to start calling me dancer (my new nickname lol)
helped out gullivarrr
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

Yesterday was once again another build day with me adding to my forest pathing (still a work in progress) which now includes a picnic area which I hope will look gorgeous once the trees grow. Also it was an excuse to use some of the wedding furniture which has been sitting in my storage for long enough. Oh and I also caught a hammerhead shark which took me by surprise, fingers crossed I can catch the great white shark before the summer season is over in a few weeks time. 🤞🏻😂

I’ve had the game since launch but only just this year buckled down to finish my museum. As of today it’s finally complete! :)

075BD7AE-BC12-449A-95C4-2471762BA7DE.jpeg

Back