What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

- Merengue asked to move out, hurrah! We don’t click, something about her head being too big. I can’t see what she’s expressing! And despite some attempts of mine, she keeps putting on that chef’s outfit.
- A purple and black rose hybrid appeared. Thanks to the rain gods blessing my gardens two days in a row!
- Learned shell stool and clothesline DIY.
- Antonio showed me the Distress reaction, giving me the 30 reactions learned achievement.
- To prepare for my cat hunting adventure, I bought 52 NMT’s. Will buy some more tomorrow.

Gabi fully moved out today, so I was able to go searching for a new villager. Bought 33 NMTs. Put me at 58 total.

I found Whitney on the 30th island I visited today.

• Cleaned up flowers (oh me oh my it's not rainy today!)
  • Bought a bunch of turnips from Daisy Mae
  • Moved the shop to where I want it (seriously why is it so big)

-Exchanged turnips through turnip exchange.
-Got S rank from Happy Home Academy
-Sold fruits from fruit trees
-Gave villagers fruit gifts
- Ignored Reneigh’s move out bubble to transfer it someone tomorrow.
-Got 24 mil bells by exchanging my tbt
-Paid off the last loan for my house

• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, flower watering, etc
• got audie in the campsite and booted out bertha for her <33
• got a genuine great statue from dobie and donated it to blathers
• shook all the trees
• talked to all my villagers and gave them gifts
• decorated my celestial campgrounds and one of my alt character’s backyard
• checked out nook’s cranny + able sisters
• did some trades
• demolished an incline

Here's what happened on Shione Island the past three days (as I failed getting around to posting the last two days, and not very much happened on each day):

5/8
• Gayle showed me how to express being "Pleased".
• Sahara was here!
• It started raining at 4pm

5/9
• The Ankylosaurus was completed today!
• Gayle's birthday is coming up on the 17th! :D (First, though, is Patty's tomorrow!)
• Rearranged a buttload of hybrids.
• Requested Drivin' from Slider at around 7pm.

5/10 (it rained today)
• Spent at least 300k bells buying a HUGE number of turnips for 92 bells a piece.
• At 123,889 points, I have my seventh S-rank from the HHA. No golden trophy yet, sadly, but I did get a cacao tree.
• Patty's birthday party went off without a hitch! I'm glad she liked her present (it was an ironing set).
• Pekoe showed me how to make a grass standee.
• Pekoe's birthday is coming up on the 18th, right after Gayle's! Looks like this'll be a busy month for birthdays!
• I ordered Gayle and Pekoe's presents; a white cute sofa for Gayle, and a heart apron for Pekoe. Now to find appropriate wrapping paper...

In Reviled:

- Dug up all the fossils.
- Sold all the seashells and saved some for my villagers.
- Shook all the trees.
- Watered all the flowers.
- Paid more of my loan.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got new DIYs.
- Changed my home slightly.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids.
- Worked on some trading related stuff.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are!

I remembered to buy turnips today. One inventory's full, as usual. Daisy Mae's price was quite high (107!) but maybe this will mean high prices on my island as well. My max price is 600+, which is amazing for me. We'll see what happens. Woke up to the silver HHA trophy as well, will leave the house largely the same to get gold next week.

New hybrids came up, which is great! Will be working on cloning those.

I learned lots of new DIYs today, thanks to some trading as well as a generous user who was running a DIY swap on their island. I was able to greatly reduce my stash! I think I learned 10+ recipes today... which is a lot!

I also started a new bridge connecting my main area to the campsite. Really, it's just useful for convenience's sake.

• Time traveled more than I should have
  • Gave Marina to a friend
  • Adopted Dotty
  • Gave Marshal to a friend
  • Adopted Poppy
  • Amiibo’d Marshal back in my island
  • Evicting Judy, to give to a friend
  • It is Winter in February, 2021. It has so far been a great year.

• Said goodbye to my villager moving out
  • Dug fossils
  • Talked to everyone and gave them fruit
  • Did requests
  • Learned a new reaction
  • Sold bugs to flick
  • Went shopping at Nook's and Ables
  • Did daily routines

- Invited Lolly to move back in (cycled her to get rid of the default home)
- Dailies (fossils, rocks, branches, etc.)
- Stopped in at Cherry's and gave her her birthday present. Sally was there, which was nice. Cherry just moved back in yesterday, so I wasn't sure who would celebrate with her.
- Said goodbye to villager moving out to make room for Lolly
- Bought rugs from Savanah

I'll hit the shops this evening, after I get home from work. Probably do some fishing and bug catching, as well, so I can pay down some of my loan.

I crafted the mum cushion for the first time! And was stoked to discover that it's customizable in 3 colors!

Can't wait to craft more so I can put them everywhere. I want to see my villagers sitting on these giant flowers cushions. It'll be so adorable.

I worked on my museum today, and I'm kinda content with it. It'll look a lot better once the ground under it isn't completely empty. 😅

AQHC4Yb.jpg

Caught a few new fish/insects, let Kidd move out, and worked on my shopping district a little. Which really only means I removed trees and tried to figure out how much space everything needs.

i found money-rock/ scorpion island :D
it had like 5 money rocks, and an insane spawn rate for scorpions

• moved hybrids of colors that I had between 15-20 to the beach
• watered my other hybrids
• dug up fossils
• crafted many items for my outdoor library which I remade
• changed the flooring to my outdoor library which looks so much better now
• finally worked on ny passageway to my secret beach. was super nervous doing this as I am terrible with terraforming but it turned out very nicely.
• removed my shell bed and palm tree lamp from my secret beach and replaced it with an anchor, barrel, oil lamp and and added a plank sign with a customized with redd's boat

Reactions: lei
so close to completing my rainbow garden! hoping to do some small landscaping stuff tonight (terraforming cliffs and rivers) and cleaning up some of the common flowers since im not really cross-breading anymore

Back