• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Made a ton of bells, upgraded my house, and added some new specimens to the museum!

Here are the things that I did today in my town (Aeternia):

• Donated lots of fossils and a fly to my museum.
  • Working on my development permit.
  • Bought some items from the Market Place.
  • Found a lost item on the ground and gave it back to the owner.
  • Planted a tree somewhere in my town.
  • Watered my purple pansies.

Last edited:
here are a few things that i as mayor had accomplished in my town this mourning.

✻my town's cafe came to live.

✻made a dreamy-beach chilling place "which is located near the dock."

✻made my living-room in my wonderful mansion.

& that's all c:

Paid off my basement and added a room to the back of the house, got Vesta's picture (5 down, 5 to go), started going through my storage and getting rid of reorderable items. Still working on catching up on badges and encyclopedia that I slacked off while working on landscaping.

In Metro, I bought some home exterior stuff (concrete pavement and metal mailbox), talked to Sable, bought some furniture at Nookling Junction, donated some bugs, fish, and fossils, and worked on my town development permit.

balloon arch, maaan. met pascal for the first time, was amazed. saw lobo and paula bein cute and arguing, saw marshal sitting in his cute blue chair and dance when i talked to him (hes finally taller than me) stole random peaches from the lost and found, stopped papi from leaving (the stinker) talked to genji a bunch until he gave me a strawberry tank to leave him alone, talked to ankha sitting on the bench, destroyed an ugly PWP and thats... it. it was a lot, LMAO

Today, I got another unwanted character out and a dreamie in! I also got a lot of house decorating done.

Paid off my back room and asked to expand my basement. Got the little insect problem resolved, haha, and began making plans to decorate the basement as a sewing room. Also gave Mabel the day off and took Katie to my weeding town. Earned a few medals in Island tours and Phineas showed up to give me the Expert Shopper badge.

I got a 100% approval rating for Metro's town development permit, bought two more exterior pieces (concrete fence and arched astro door), and donated new bugs and fossils to the museum.

In my town today I donated some fossils and bugs to the museum, got a new PWP suggestion, placed some paths down and planted some new trees and flowers.

Still surviving. Haven’t lost anyone yet. I was cutting down dead perfect trees in Bon Bay the other day and got two special stumps out of three with the regular axe so that was a nice surprise.

Completed all 4 Gracie challenges in my spare town.
I was going to borrow items from my real town but tried to do it without help. Found the little amount of clothing in the catalog and Mable/Kick having items helped pass the challenges. Did the pass the challenge, time travel to the next day, bought clothes and than time traveled back a day to Gracie again. Got 4 pieces of Gracie furniture as a reward.

In Clover, I did some more landscaping with flowers. I'm also beginning to collect shells to decorate my fountain pwp (coral and the blue shells).

Completed all the initiatives in Ravena and continue to work on my basement. Opened up a file I started on April 30 (I think that's the date anyway) which will probably become my secondary town, or the town I'd like to build into something (as opposed to just play casually or turn into a weeding town or something) so we'll see how that works out.

Here are the things that I did today in my town (Aeternia):

• Got the item shop to be upgraded to the Convenience Store (T&T Mart).
  • Got the all the first upgrades for my character's house.
  • Bought some stuff from the Market Place.
  • Was able to get the QR Code Machine.
  • Used the QR Code Machine and got some Path QR Codes.
  • Started to landscape a bit in my town.
  • Changed my town flag and town tune.
  • Built the brick bridge and tore down my cobblestone bridge.
  • Planted some trees somewhere in my town.
  • Watered my purple pansies and blue violets.

Helped ma boi Gulliver to get to South-Korea

Guest town dropped by my spare town to clean up the weeds.
After she left player 3 walked around town and found a tarantula in 10 minutes. It moved a lot and than just sat waiting to get caught. It's playing in the museum now.

Got Hugh (my second to last dreamie) to move out and Ruby to move in!! Now I just have to get Zell out and Genji in :)

Back