• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Paid off my cafe! <3

Decorated backroom and paid off it's loan, redecorated basement and main room.
Drank my first coffee from The Roost!
Chief tried to spring the nickname "Shorty" on me...as if. Changed it to something better.
Shampoodle opened up! Got a nice, new haircut finally~

Demolished one of my three zen bells and today I'm building a statue fountain in it's place.

Completed some objectives, and scanned an amiibo to get 5 more meow coupons.
I now have 5115! ^_^

Talked to whoever was awake, and actually got some fruit for one, and visited another when they asked.

I'm on a quest to by back all the extra noble shirts they put on display after I sent then five each. :D

Going to coffee in RL, then go to the island to fish. ^_^

Last edited:
Sad to say: I had a(nother) senior moment first thing this morning. Got up, got coffee, turned on DS, opened a new save file all set to plot reset Amelia, and as the character was walking around, realized that I had already plot reset her YESTERDAY! Actually, I didn't have to plot reset at all, she put her house in a very acceptable place the first time, near the police station where Booker can keep a close eye on her. I haven't accomplished much of anything else today other than real life (LOL). *sigh

Finally Managed to hit the money rock 8 times. ^^
Got Papi to suggest the water pump via the ye olde swimsuit trick, plotted it and paid it off.

i bought me a bunch of flowers and made an alternating flower garden all over my town

After demolishing certain PWP's, and cutting down trees, and digging up bushes to change a couple of areas, I TT'd to get it done faster.

I ran out of Pine and holly, so it took all day to get what I needed.
I plant and build it all.. realize I HATE it, and spent the rest of today TT'g to replant and re-build everything I changed.

It is now exactly the way it was to start with. o_O

built the hammock in the place i wanted, wasn't sure i could build it yet bc i have a kinda set layout at a place but it should work :3

also managed to order all the w. link items with a bit of time traveling :3

Earned the Balloon Hunter and Wealthy Bell Saver badges
Ordered some items from Kappn's RV
Got fortune told by Katrina
T&T Mart is expanding into Super T&T
Got another haircut (gonna work on unlocking the girl's cuts so I'm getting a new style each day until then)
Went for my daily coffee and joke

It's only early, but I've completed the meow coupon objectives.
Got perfect fruit for Etoile (where is your picture?).
Denied yet another time capsule request.
I'm not going to bury what I KNOW is the most horrid thing I get dumped with in the game 30 times a day - a SHIRT. Because I'm the one who'll have to dig it up and yep, take it to the bin. o_O

Got 8 ore from the money rock.

Gave up making a SnowMAM, as there are too many thieving dung beetles about. :D

Went to Harvey's shop. Still no antique shelf after a month of looking. :-/

Waiting for the shops to open now. ^_^

Today has been a great day in ACNL.
Isabelle told me Layton is the BEST town ever, so I can now upgrade my town hall and build the flower clock!
I caught Blathers thinking about the cafe, too!
Just an awesome day.

I just saw the throne for sale, and even though I bought it ages ago, and got rid of it, I gave myself a goal.
Go to the island and make enough without taking bells out, to buy the thing.

I set it back to 6.00 AM, and made over $450k there.
I went back again after selling that lot, but went to the right time, just after 5.00 PM, and made another $200k.

I buy the throne, and take it to Cyrus because I wanted the seat black.

EIGHTY THOUSAND BELLS to customize! O_O

I had to dive for crabs in my town to pay for the refurbishing. :D

Last edited:
Managed to screw up the architecture xD
But I may decide to put town decorating on hold til it's done snowing.
In the meantime, will be working on the tea/bath house, cabin library, and mall hopefully in time for spring!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's only early, but I've completed the meow coupon objectives.
Got perfect fruit for Etoile (where is your picture?).
Denied yet another time capsule request.
I'm not going to bury what I KNOW is the most horrid thing I get dumped with in the game 30 times a day - a SHIRT. Because I'm the one who'll have to dig it up and yep, take it to the bin. o_O

Got 8 ore from the money rock.

Gave up making a SnowMAM, as there are too many thieving dung beetles about. :D

Went to Harvey's shop. Still no antique shelf after a month of looking. :-/

Waiting for the shops to open now. ^_^

I can get you the shelf if you like c: just msg if interested

Managed to screw up the architecture xD
But I may decide to put town decorating on hold til it's done snowing.
In the meantime, will be working on the tea/bath house, cabin library, and mall hopefully in time for spring!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the shelf if you like c: just msg if interested

Aw, thank you!
Will do! ^_^

Said goodbye to Goldie, she's moving today
I saw Tortimer at the Roost! That was my first time seeing him there.
Got ores from the money rock
Naomi requested the modern bench
Super T&T opened today!

Last edited:
Got up before 6.00 AM and went to the island wearing my lucky item. It did nothing, as usual, so I left.

Got my 5 meow coupons and completed the objectives.
Thinking about making an alt character so I'm trying to find space for one, without having to demolish my fountain. o_O

Caught a ton of snowflakes for my melting SnowMAM, and now waiting for the shops to open. ^_^

I've had a pretty quiet day today. It's been snowing heavily all day (dark sky, so it'll probably keep snowing the rest of the day).

Checked the mail, found a hybrid red rose on my beach, and hit the shops. Nothing I really wanted/needed, so I only bought fertilizer. Looked in with Redd, but he didn't have either of the paintings I need to finish the art exhibit. Made a Snowman, played bingo, and decided to hang out in the caf? for a while.

The only villager running around in the snow is Roald, so I'll make the rounds to check on everyone when I get home.

Back