• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Got Curlos camping.. he's a dreamie so moved him in ofc :D Got 2nd museum floor.. got some silver tools, still need bug net (flippin slow museum i already donated what i could -.-)

carmen.. son of a bish finally moved. saved some bells. got some medals not that island ever sells diving suit anyways.

I just reset my town and found a perfect map today!

Last edited:
Yesterday in Croydon, I celebrated New Year's Day as well as Bob's birthday. I got him a neon sign for his present.

i caught a coelacath too! ^^

i also paid off my 98,000 bells loan (it's a new town) and completed the ice series! it's so pretty <3

yass congrats :D and nice, i should totally expand my home but tbh i dont need more than the main room for now XD

also i got olivia to move.. finally. and I GOT WET SUIT YASSSSS finally dumb island

and i agree, ice set is awesome =D

HNI_0065.JPGHNI_0066.JPGHNI_0067.JPGHNI_0068.JPGHNI_0069.JPGHNI_0070.JPGHNI_0071.JPG

I don't even have T&T Mart and I still have gotten lucky with the villagers - Rosie in my campsite and Marina via random move in.

Managed to get Hazel angry for the 5th time today. Hopefully she'll finally move out -.-

Cried a little bit because Rolf moved in right in front of the Retail, so I worked on making it work and getting it to look not absolutely horrible.

I've spent the past several days trying to get Skye into boxes and she just. WON'T. GO. I've decided that today is the day. This town ain't big enough for the both of us, Skye. (Watch me come back to this thread after like 12 straight hours of TTing and she still hasn't pinged, lmao)

-Day 1 of the island
-Got all fruits
-100% approval rating
-Paid 3rd loan
Makin' some progress! ^-^

I did all my dailies: Finding the money rock, fake rock, shaking all the trees, digging up fossils and gyroids, picking the newly spawned flowers and checking on my hybrids. I also went to the island and went fishing and caught a LOT beetles. Sad to say I scared away quite a bit of golden stags today ^^;

passed my first gracie check .. stupid spring season though i dont really like the princess set..

I've spent the past several days trying to get Skye into boxes and she just. WON'T. GO. I've decided that today is the day. This town ain't big enough for the both of us, Skye. (Watch me come back to this thread after like 12 straight hours of TTing and she still hasn't pinged, lmao)

same **** with Buck for me. I don't want two jocks and Rudy picked up his freaking "pardner" catchphrase ugh.

I started up my town with a new character to see if anyone moved after not checking my town for a few days, and found Cherry moved in via void. I managed to get her in a decent place after a few tries. I'm glad she moved in because I could really use the Uchi PWP's and Fuchsia's been stubborn.
I also found a bunch of things buried in my storage that would be good for my alternate characters.

Made a good amount of bells on my secondary in my main town, worked on paying off her house loan, cleaned up my other town/made some bells, and lost it all cuz both dss died while i was napping xD Booooo

Back