• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Lucky moved into the perfect spot first go this morning. Granted, I'd spent the last 3 days plot-resetting like crazy to try and get him in the right spot, but he decided to co-operate today.

I TT'ed forward day-by-day and eventually did Toy Day, and I just now adopted Fang. Now to go through another 3 days of hell getting him into the perfect spot... :(

I've recently reset my town. Still in the early stages. Managed to set my ordinance today. I notmally go for beautiful town but decided to start with bell boom to get fast money at the beginning of the game. I will switch to beautiful town later. I also did my first PWP, which is a bridge. I need to get the bridges out of the way so I can get to places easily! :D

Nothing over the top. I'm trying to fill out my catalog so I'm wasting tons of money in the showcase and in every shop on main street.

I built a Snowtyke, wrote a welcome letter to Stitches and a letter with a gift for Cobb, and am going to ring in the New Year of 2013! Yes, I'm a dirty time traveler.

My town tree in Laputa grew to the largest that it can grow!! I've been waiting for this to happen for so so long. I'm so happy.
Did some chores for all my villagers today which was great. I love it when they ask for things or ask me to do things. It just brightens things up.

Then headed to Fitzrova for a while. Del wanted me to visit so I did. I also bought his blue stripe tee from him so I can put that into my catalogue. Caught a bunch of new fish and the elusive mole cricket. I totally missed Nook due to work so I can't pay off my house until tomorrow at the earliest. Created a new town flag. By the time I finished everything I was on 54% on my town development permit. I'm quite enjoying taking this slow. I think when I started Laputa I rushed through this bit as much as I could cause I just wanted to play. Baabara is moving in tomorrow which I'm excited about. So far in Fitzrova I've had no villagers that I've had in Laputa.

Last edited:
I visited Katrina and was already wearing the lucky item. Then I find two snowballs right next to each other. I made my first snow person, a snowmam. She asks me to find her 5 snowflakes so I do, and she then gives me an icy wall! Then I went and updated my dream address.

Getting closer to having all the ice series things, think i need maybe 3 more or something. also stringfish and coelacanth y u so rare

Joey finally moved out! It's not that I didn't like him, but I already have two lazies I like much better and he put his house in a bad place.

Also did some landscaping with the flowers I've been growing on the beach.

Thanks to a bit of time travel, I built the lighthouse and my first fairy-tale bench. I also finally unlocked the T&T Emporium, and I bought most of the Gorgeous series in one go!

Since I was gone for a while I cleaned up the town from weeds, fixed my hair, organized my inventory, and checked on all of the villagers. Phil moved which sucks because he looked like Falco and I wanted to keep him in my town.

After 146 resets, I FINALLY found the perfect map for my second town! Right now I'm deciding where to put my mayor's house...

Just usual stuff like shaking fruit, talking to villagers, I also found Ankha in my camp but I'm full. :(

paid a house loan, caught a ****load of bugs and fish/underwater things for the museum.. moved that chester ass out... got the whole ice set =D

Jay is finally move out. His house blocked the place where I want to build the cafe. Also I started to
collect some fishes and bugs for the museum. At the moment, I thinking about to create a second
character and looking for a nice place for the house.

I finaaaaaalllly finished my town. At least what I could. When I get pinged for new pwps some of the ones j have now are going to have to go.
If you want to see my dream address is 5200 6209 8662
Nobody seems to want to visit it but I just want people to seeeee I worked so hard

Back