• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Unlocked the train station upgrade thanks to the help of the lovely users here on the forum. <3

Well, I finally figured out how everyone made those giant clam shell music boxes (haha, I am so behind on the uptake) so I made one with K.K. Steppe in it. Yay!

I grew some black rose hybrids, which was lovely because I really want those. I'm still trying to decide on if I want to make pathways through my town or not. I'm still hoping to buy more shrubs regardless. I might need to hold a flower giveaway because I seriously have WAY too many flowers for me to deal with.

Monique yelled at me about wanting a red present. Question: does the previous request add on to the newest one (for example, Monique requested a doll a few days ago and now wants a red present; would I get her a red doll)?

I am sick of building snowmen so I'm good on that for now... and I really want a camper. :(

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/Topic/6089493/1/TOY_DAY_Gift_List ^_^
She would want a Garden Gnome

Cleared out all of the trees, built a perfect snowboy, mailed every villager a gift and found out what everyone wants for toy day besides the new move-in.

After a lengthy quest I finally got a twinkle tank so I could get Julian to wear it (and replace his ugly duck shirt). I mailed it to him and he was wearing it within a few hours of me posting the letter.

Last edited:
Cleared out some flowers from my main town and did favours for my two new villagers. Creating some space felt good, perhaps I'll create more open spaces.

Got Ed's Toy Day wish, paid off Karma's first bridge, found Katt's plot, checked on Echo real quick, and got 20K or so paid off on Karma's home loan... Gonna go bettle farming in Karma tonight! (Also got nearly every type of fruit to plant later on... Yay me!)

Today it's perfect cherry day and I had my boyfriend come over and make millions ahahahahaha! And I also was able to achieve a perfect town rating last week. ^^

Today I finished two rooms in my house and both look fantastic. It usually takes me a good while to set up a room to a point where I really like it so this is a big accomplishment for me. I only have one more room to go in my house.

I FINALLY finished my Santa suit and managed to get Winnie to tell me what colour thing she wants for Toy Day

Or you could have just bought the entire suit on the 24th since all of the pieces are sold on Toy Day.

I did Toy Day today because I won't have time tomorrow. I got all the presents right because I'm a pro at reading minds.

Back