• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Hello !

Lanscaping. A lot. I read that you could have mushrooms, so my quest was to find a tree with a specific symbol on it when cut. Not only have I cut all the trees of my town except for "Christmas Trees", but I have re-planted all of them at their place.

Building. My new villager Beau moved in and I had to detroy my bridge because the paths weren't pretty any more with the emplacement of the old bridge. So I had to have funds, destroy it, and TT to the next day to pay for the new one !

Searching. Since it TT'ed, I wanted to make sure none of my villagers wanted to move out ! (I only have 2 dreamies in my town, so not a huge risk but anyway !)

Enjoy. It is Sunday in Grazia, so I admired the fireworks with the villagers :D

That's pretty much it !

*i ordered a ton of furniture lol gonna start fixing up the sidie charaters' houses
*decided to demolish the archway sculpture in my town to make room for the firepit and that bed thingy pwp.
*kidd built his house today so i vistied him.
*wished gigi happy birthday.
*refurbished a lot of furniture
*visited some dream towns to get inspiration about my houses!! (i also started planning out some specific rooms a lot)
*paid off some loans on side characters' houses

i'm gonna start fixing in the rooms now.. i'm currently making a landry room in my mayor's house, a kitchen in my first side character's house and a school, a nursery and a cabin set room in my second side character's house!!

I'm still in the process of redesigning my town. Found out Allie is moving in tomorrow... IN MY CAMPSITE. I Don't even like that ***** to begin with so once I get one of my other awful villagers to move, she can go as well. The only ones I even like in my town are Skye, Ch?vre, Bruce, Bunnie, and Tia. Oh and Pompom, the rest can **** off :)

Started laying down my paths again today! I also began a project for the Wooden Bridge and demolished one of my unnecessary cobblestone bridges. I'm also working on pathing placement along my plaza and in front of the train station, as well as trying out the idea of having a moat go all along the north, west, and east edges of my map~

Started by paying off the loan of my first house expansion.
Spoke to my villagers, got a beautiful carpet and some new fruits.
Frank asked me to give Annabelle a present (a blue dress^^), she was really happy.
Later I caught some bugs and got caught by a scorpion -.-.
Also welcomed Shep, tomorrow Deirdre is going to move in.

Today I harvested my hybrids orange tulip, pink cosmos, purple rose.
Chopped down my orchard and redid it, 1 tree per fruit along the railroad, It's much nicer now.
I plot reset nibbles from my campsite. She's part of my cycle 16, easiest plot ever, only two times!
I got the wind turbine request from Julian.

I paid off more side characters' loans.
I fixed their houses and refurbished a lot of furniture
i also ordered a few things and played around with different designs
Spoke to Kidd and i love him so much seriously and his house is so pretty and i really really love him (tysm to the person who gave him to me)
i didn't?? do a lot more?? i visited some dream towns, helped out a few neighbours, completely ignored dora (it makes me so sad to do it but she needs to move) and well that's pretty much it.

later tonight i'll probably go to club tortilet a lot of tiles to try getting som items i need from there!!

I got nothing done really today. :c
I walked around for a bit and watered my plants and talked to villagers but no PWPs were suggested/built and I couldn't decide what to do with my empty areas still.

Oh actually, the three trees near my train station finished growing so I could chop them down with my silver axe to make a little waiting area. I got a butterfly, cross and heart pattern which are quite cool. I think I would like a Triforce pattern or a New Leaf logo on one of the stumps though so I might just plant new trees and cut.

I bred some carnations and cosmos, also starting to breed purple roses, because I realized they look really cute mixed in with pink and white roses. I also planted a lot of saplings and ran my supply dry, so I guess I'll have to start burying money. I also planted a number of white and pink azalea bush starts! I'll probably have a cliche, cherry blossom town in the end but that's fine too. And I also laid down some paths between my three characters. Marshal asked me to get signatures for some anti unruly hair petition, so I went over to my friend's town to get signatures. While I was there, I dropped off some flowers for her because my beach was getting too full!

i've done almost nothing lol. started a pwp and realized i put it one square wrong so had to stop it. refurbished a little. i left katie in another town too

After days of trying I finally caught the Saddled Birchir or whatever that stupid fish is called.

i should do that too ugh they're such a pain to catch though since they're so rare

i've done almost nothing lol. started a pwp and realized i put it one square wrong so had to stop it. refurbished a little. i left katie in another town too

After days of trying I finally caught the Saddled Birchir or whatever that stupid fish is called.

i should do that too ugh they're such a pain to catch though since they're so rare

I finally laid down my paths! I happily omitted to link the villagers I want gone to the pathways, so that my little routes don't get ruined
I also finally updated my dream town! It's still just a wip, but I like how it's coming together

Back