• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Got Colton and Maple in a perfect spot, lined up right by mayor's house in my new town!! woah. Colton only took like 4 tries to plot reset, where Maple took.... a few hours. I was so stressed xD; so glad it's done now. Also cycled out 2 villagers and they got adopted so yay c:

in RedDwarf
I approve of this name :)
Draco Malfoy and Princess Zelda now both have access to the sewing machine so can wear appropriate clothing. I also changed Zelda's hair to look more princessey :)
I watered all my flowers to get hybrids and shook all my trees.
I also got Bunnie!!! Yay!!!

I finally decided to clean up all the trash lying around. I sold it all and made 2 million bells xD

I'm working on custom designs for every one of my villagers. I finished Gaston's a couple days ago, and today I just finished Curly's!
Currently working on Naomi, and if I have the time, I'll do Chadder as well.

Rosie became the Avatar!

WVW69iRGi20HqsoKaq

WVW69iRGi20HqsoKaq

Since I came back from not playing for about 2 years (lol) my town was overrun with dirt spots and weeds...so I spent a good portion of my time yesterday pulling those, and planting flowers on the dirt. My town is still fairly "new" so Im working toward shampoodle and all that good stuff too.

I FINALLY GOT NAOMI TO LEAVE.
Well, not too much of an accomplishment. I did like her and all, but she was being a bit too flirty with Gaston. AND HE'S MINE. >_<

Cleared an area of paths out that I didn't care much for anymore. It's looks so much better c~:

I've been redesigning parts of my town lately so I could make room for things and just make it look nicer. I'm in the process of replacing all the sweet olives with hydrangeas. In the north part, I replaced all the regular trees with cedar trees and I wanted the bushes to somewhat match.

Tonights the firework show though so my character can relax and pop some old fireworks that I found in my storage. They're probably from two years ago xD

Gruff decided to move in. From his name I thought Bear, wolf or dog. Nope. Ugly goat. Gonna plot reset him. If he is gonna be in my town, he isnt going to block my bridge.

Got Club LOL yesterday, and that same night, the game decided: "Oh, you have a new club? Well, we'll just make your favorite villager sick so he won't be able to attend!"
So that's how Gaston ended up getting sick on a SATURDAY.

HNI_0021.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0025.JPG
HNI_0026.JPG
HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0030.JPG

Main Town mayor received the gold host badge. Just need gold streetpass.

Town Reality has a new fairytale clock. Removed a yellow bench in hopes that a different bench gets requested.

Finally got all of the red flowers out of my town and onto the beach. I'm waiting to get the 150,000 hha points so I finally put all my usual furniture back into my house after getting the 1,1mil with the theme. My beach is a mess and I want to pull my hair out one by one because if it. BUT! I plan to sell all the flowers and unwanted items on here once I can finally move back into my home! :
]

Back