• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Well, seeing how I restarted my town yesterday, there isn't much a could do yet. But I did pay off my first house loan, organized some of my items, and invited Stitches to my town. And after Stitches moves in, I'll get Kabuki, Marshal, and Beau to soon follow since my sister is holding them in her town.

Fauna finally gave me her picture <3 I'm so happy! T__T I've been sending her like.. two letters a day for weeks now.

Gaston told me that I was rumored to be a civic leader.
I WONDER WHY I'M BEING CALLED THAT... *flashbacks of me donating money for the museum's second floor, a fire hydrant, and the Reset Center...without anyone else donating.*
...oh.

Started construction on a new bridge :D Hoping to visit the island tonight and finish paying for it.

plot resetting Bam. I normally don't plot reset but all my villagers seem to flood this one area, and its too congested >.<;

fixed up some rooms, did some flower stuff, left katie at someone else's town, plot reset marshal (or well i did it at like 2 am so idk if that counts) and participated in the bug off. i also started to regret how i did the area with the PWPs outside my campsite... so... I might redo it )x

Finished up planting my bamboo garden around my zen public works projects/ near Pekoe's house.
Got 3 of the 4 insect furniture items I was missing from this month's list of available ones.
Also ordered a few cushions from T and T Emporium to customize into pokemon pillows~

I visited the island for the first time and played a couple of games. I won the bug off and did some fishing and diving. Oh, and I planted a few trees. So not much really.

i got fauna and i successfully replaced marina's displayed clothes with some furniture that fit her house

After changing my mind twice today during TT, I finally decided to let Erik go; tomorrow someone is going to give me Pudge if she's available so, I needed to free up a space (though I wished my uninvited villager Rory left first; I never wanted him in my town). Hopefully I won't get a villager from someone's void ><

Upgraded town hall, paid off house loan for back room oh and Fauna plotted her house a decent spot in my town.

Last edited:
Town Reality finally got a different bench. Replaced the yellow bench with a wooden one.
Received Teddy picture. Two more to go.

In my main town Player 2 received the gold fish amount caught and the bronze host badge. The host badge was a nice surprise.

Finally had the fairy tail bench requested! Just two more fairy tail themed items to go.

Back