• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

After my file got corrupted, I started from scratch and got some decent villagers!
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0023.JPG
HNI_0024.JPG
HNI_0025.JPG
HNI_0026.JPG

And Gaston's trying to flirt with me...
HNI_0027.JPG

Last but not least, I created this design! Any Pok?mon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire fan would know who this is!
HNI_0021.JPG

I had the beautiful town and yesterday added the night owl, I didn't know you could only have one so when I time traveled today a lot of my regular/hybrids wilted so I'll be going back to a beautiful town. I watered my flowers. Enjoyed the fireworks with a friend. Chrissy asked to to move, I plan on cycle 16 to get her back in a much better spot.

I made 268,800 bells in one trip to the Island today and finished paying for the Reset Center ouo
Caught my first Ocean Sunfish and donated that. I caught my first Mantis Shrimp too but forgot to donate it *facepalm*

Enjoyed fireworks for the first time, donated three new fossils... I think that's about it o:
Oh and Flo is moving in tomorrow! :)

phil is moving out, blathers requested a museum renovation, and i was gonna build a bridge but fireworks

oh!!! and kidd moved in and also nookling's junction is being renovated

Last edited:
I finally caught and donated my first tarantula. i enjoyed the fireworks, nibbles is moving out soon and im so happy. i dont like her -.-

^^This is one of the best, most quotable quotes ever.

This was a yesterday-accomplishment (of sorts): someone visited and complimented my town landscaping. It's nowhere near as fancy as some towns and could probably stand to be improved a whole bunch, but it's my town and I love wandering around its imperfectness, so the fact that someone thought it looked great felt really good. <3

Totally agreed with you on this point,

I got Kid Cat to move in as an awesome replacement for Bam. I'm happy that my villagers are complete again :)

Ahhh I haven't played since Friday, been busy unpacking from vacation and working on my Fire Festival entries! I forgot about the fireworks :( Better swing by town later and check nothing got set alight during the show! ^^

i haven't played a lot, but yesterday i got a lot of stuff in trades so i organized some stuff and fixed with flowers B) i also celebrated poppy's birthday which was nice!!

I created a T-Shirt with Poppy's face on it since it's her birthday~ It kinda sucks but oh well.

Not much today -- pulled some weeds, got all my fossils, and noticed that Kicks' was setting up shop on main street. Lots of plot resetting tomorrow because someone new is due to move in.

I haven't played in forever so some villagers left and new ones moved in, destroying my paths and ruining the overall layout of my town. I was able to fix things and make it look somewhat cohesive~ :3

Muffy left my guest town so the bridge could be put in. Wished it was Peggy that left.
Added the 3rd wooden bridge last night. Plan on putting the windmill where Muffy house was.

In my main town the mayor got her silver street pass badge and 2nd player got her gold amount diving badge. Yeah to no more diving in my main town.

Back