• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got Twiggy to move out, then got Skye from my cycle town, and then got Mitzi in my cycle town from my campsite. ^u^

Finally have my cafe up and running. Also, my town is coming along nicely. Now on to trying my hand at growing hybrids.

I got rid of a majority of my regular apple trees, planting perfect apple trees in their place instead. I still think I've got about a half-dozen of them left scattered around town, but a little bit or variety (at least visually) is always nice.

My bushes sprouted :) I also made a new character and I finally started upgrading my house again xD

In my second town I plot reset for Skye, finally got her to plot down near the "woodland" with Chief and Fauna phew. Too lazy to plot reset for long.

I got rid of all the stuff I had laying around, and I also go the zen castle today. Other than that I haven't really done much.

• Plot reset for Sally who agreed to move in from campsite two days ago, did only take three times to get her off the crowded place (don't need it perfect, just not in the way of regular walking)
  • Updated moriDB and ACNL Guide in my phone (I'm having a slight shopping problem with campers.. I knew it was a bad idea to build that campsite)
  • Stopped Felicity from moving out, which I kind of almost regret now, since I'm not very fond of her default house placement in front of Re-Tail, but I'm also used to it now :p
  • And learned I can hit the money rock with other characters as well.. I totally missed that :eek:

Was looking forward to getting a new cranky after Walt moved out, found a plot for Bettina. Thanks, guy who adopted Walt, you brought a stowaway when you came over :( Now I'm going to have to wait until one of the normals or smugs gets out before I can get a replacement cranky.

In my second town I plot reset for Skye, finally got her to plot down near the "woodland" with Chief and Fauna phew. Too lazy to plot reset for long.

I have all three in my town as well!

I got a gold letter writing badge. I'm closing in on the seafood badge. Just 200 more to catch.

Stopped Apollo from moving when he pinged me today. Afterwards, I emptied my storage of unwanted stuff, bought a nice painting from Redd's, and bought a comfy sweater from Punchy's house when he invited me over.

Town Victoria mayor received a picture from my house dropper named Sydney. Got it on April Fool's Day but wanted to earn it.
Finished my weeding day set with the azalea stool. Thanks to AprilFox help.
Purchased most of the sloppy items and received a free sloppy clock from a friend. Just need the closet and I'm done.
Removed all the bells from a player I need to erase and than add again. The player is in a tent and the spot isn't working out.

I tidied up my town some more! FINALLY! It turns out I had like, 70 Sloppy items and 20 Cardboard ones. And probably 140 or 150 Lucky Clovers that aren't part of my paths. xD; I have a looooot of clovers.

I also started befriending Sable with my new character~ And trying to get time to pass safely so I can unlock color contacts at Shampoodle.

AND! Ankha pinged me! She's one of the two last villagers I need to leave my main town in order to complete my cycle back for Mira and Static! After she and Bonbon move out, and I move in Mira and Static, my town's permanent lineup will fiiiinnnnaaallllyyyy be complete!

I talked to Winnie, sold some clothes, and... almost, ALMOST, got Opal to move... She's such a troll. ;~;

Met my newest friend from the void, Bettina. Hope Gayle or Jacques moves out soon so I can get another cranky back in town :\ I hate not having all the personalities.

This was last night but after several days' worth of searching I finally found and caught a second tarantula who is now sitting in my house (first one went to museum of course). Considering gutting my creepy room and setting it up as a ssspider collection room if I can catch enough of them, but man they are hard to find.

Back