• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I gave Freya some medicine. I saved a life today. What did you do?

Other than that, not much. Working on my island medals badge.

Kyle finally settled in ^o^ Molly bought the chair I was saving for her today from Re-Tail.

I reset and got a perfect layout with the villagers houses, and I got Rosie, Papi and Poppy as starter villagers! ^^

I built some new PWPs, and plot resetted for a couple of villagers. I also planted lots more bushes for the maze of my horror town. It's still a working progress, but I can't wait to share the finished result, heh.

I was finally able to fulfill one of Hans' requests; I've always had really bad luck and failed them before. xP

i met gulliver for the first time yesterday (does that count for this post owell)
& today i finally unlocked the dream suite. now i can check out everyone's dream addresses c:

I donated a bunch of new stuff to the museum, started building a water pump, visited Drago, and put in some new trees.

Today I held the ceremony for the new picnic blanket. I may move one spot to the south in the future, but for now it's okay.

I also convinced Lolly not to move out, and organized several of my hybrid flowers.

I got maybe half of my no-longer-necessary Flowerbeds demolished and got Natsu his first 7 Emotions from Shrunk. : D

Otherwise, I'm just relishing in the delight of no longer having to work on my 16 (36) cycle.

I checked in with villagers I haven't talked with in weeks. :D

Though I'm fairly certain one of them is going to pop the moving question.

"attempted" to start laying flowers to make out my main path. It looks terrible.
And found out Curlos is moving in .__.;

Last edited:
Back