• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What colour is your airport?

GingerLemon

Bells
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
What colour is your airport? Mine is green! It's nice and natural, blends in with the grass and trees. At least in spring and summer!

If you're interested, feel free to follow my game play videos below :)

Also, I fixed my audio! I'm so sorry my first videos are super quiet. I had no idea until someone commented. It took a fair few hours of trouble shooting but you should be able to hear my commentary loud and clear

I didn't pay attention and just checked. It's yellow, my most hated color. I'm thinking about resetting now since I haven't gone so far in the game so I won't lose much.

Its blue I would have loved red or green, but its not something worth resetting over.

I got an orange airport and peaches after many hours of resetting. I absolutely love the combination.

tumblr_a6630494408e704ca68862111bcc1997_cc55d456_1280.jpg

When I first saw the options for the colors I knew I wanted orange but I would have been fine with any other color as I was more concerned about certain details of the map. Well, that dream map also gifted me an orange airport *pops open champagne*

Blue! I spent four hours resetting to get a blue airport with apples as my native. :rolleyes:

Green airport with pears! Green isnt my fav color but i love the combo

I seem to be in the minority here. I wanted a yellow airport, and reset to ensure I got one. Mairen just thinks that one is the prettiest ^-^

I actually reset a few times because I wanted a yellow airport (and Apple trees). Out of all the colors, the yellow really is the best option for me, as the blue blends in too much with the water, the orange is the same color as the life-savers (and blends in with the dock), and the green blends in too much with the surrounding greenery. So, I wanted yellow as it contrasts nicely with all that surrounds it.

I actually reset a few times because I wanted a yellow airport (and Apple trees). Out of all the colors, the yellow really is the best option for me, as the blue blends in too much with the water, the orange is the same color as the life-savers (and blends in with the dock), and the green blends in too much with the surrounding greenery. So, I wanted yellow as it contrasts nicely with all that surrounds it.

You summed up my own thoughts about the yellow airport very nicely! The blue is just 'too' blue. between the blue windows and the blue water, that wasn't the color for me. The orange kind of meshes with the life rafts too much. The green clashes with the life rafts, plus the green trees and grass... the yellow is just a nice shade that blends everything together

Mine is yellow -- I like it best out of the colors available, but it would be nice if we could change it later on.

Mu~ - Noooo! Why do you hate yellow? It's the colour of happiness :) I would have liked yellow, it would match the lemon theme XD

Wow seems like a lot of people have spent a lot of time resetting to get their perfect native fruit and airport colour :O I'm glad as long as you are all happy :)

I ended up with blue! I would've probably picked Yellow if I had the choice, especially because it seemed everyone wanted blue, but I was fine with blue as a second choice. An earlier reset, I ended up with green and decided I didn't like it so I reset. Once I ended up with blue, cherries, and decent placing of the square, dock, north beach, and river outlets, I decided to just keep it. Although, I do wish we could change it later on. We'll see :)

Mine is orange. I really wanted yellow, but orange was my second choice, and when my best buddy Antonio showed up to greet me on my first reset, I decided to just settle for orange (and pears, sigh).

i got yellow, which is a bit to be desired. my top choice would have been blue, but airport colour wasn't one of my priorities when i was resetting.

but i guess i'm okay with it. it matches the dodo colour scheme, which i like.

Yellow, but I would have been fine with any color! Might be fun to add a poll to this thread?

Back