• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What club would you make and why?

something involving people being obsessed with cats like me

Last edited:
THE HAMILTON CLUB!

RULES:
1. Talk less. Smile more.
2. Do not throw away your shot
3. Be just like your country, young scrappy and hungry.
4. Look for a mind at work
5. Start a new nation
6. Meet your son
7. Never be satisfied
8. Build something that outlives you
9. Wait for it
10. Look at where you are
11. Look at where you started
12. Stay alive
13. That would be enough
14. Make sure history has its eyes on you

Last edited:
a cooking club because some people just don't know how to cook and we can have food to eat *u*

oh yea and an art club so people with more experience can mentor those who have just started and we can all practice and give critique c:

Last edited:
The Zeph club:

Rules:

You must change your name to some silly sounding word that begins with Z. EG - Zoober, Zillydoodle, Zimbabwe, etc
You must not actually be Zephyr, that guy sucks. The actual Zeph is not allowed to join.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gaming club and no NOT NERD CLUB >:C

geek club it is

Last edited:
"Strictly Sweets" Baking Club, nothing but cookies, pies, cakes and the like. I really love making sweets (especially cookies) so it would be super fun to just bake with a bunch of people and swap recipes.

The Villa of Orman, obviously a club decided to David Bowie.

It would probably do quite well, considering how many people I've met here who are as much of a fan as I am.

a cooking club because some people just don't know how to cook and we can have food to eat *u*

oh yea and an art club so people with more experience can mentor those who have just started and we can all practice and give critique c:

Both of those already exist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, probably an anime/manga club considering how popular it is, yet there isn't really a club for it.

on tbt??? idk maybe a club for all annoyign members so they'll be less annoying in the forum and more annoying in their club B^)

I would make a club, strictly for fangirling over otps. C: A no shame, no hate club.

Zebra club

Rules
1. Always wear something that it's zebra
2. Bring snack for everyone to share
3. Talk about zebra
4. Play video game why we talk about zebras
5. Don't bring any piece of art unless it related to zebra if not... Is not art

Last edited:
Spiderling Club:

im the queen and i know wats best, so shut your trap!

The Fan Club

Everybody worships our one true lord and savior, the Fan. Whether it be a hand fan, ceiling fan, standing fan, or any other type of fans, all fans are welcome.

Except Dyson Airblades. They aren't REAL fans.

baduump-tsss

Irl? Idc cuz we can Form any club we want in our school just like anime schools
Tbt? Definitely anime club

Back