• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could turn into ONE animal for a day...

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
What would it be?

Honestly, a dolphin, because I love swimming, and the thought of jumping out of the water sounds like alot of fun.

Or an orca, Orca might be deadly, but also real cool. Big, majestic whales. Like the wolves of the sea. Such cool animals in my opinion.

What about you?

you can't trick me into picking a fursona
I actually choked on my drink. Thanks

Idk most animals seem to have very stressful lives. Don't think I'd like to trade. If I had to pick, maybe a wild sulphur-crested cockatoo in Australia? Just fly around a bit and explore, then start some some mild chaos and destruction, maybe ruin some peoples' days and fly off before they can do anything about it.

Look at them, living the life.

rPWu4Zy.gif

maybe a sloth, good opportunity to get some more sleep in
Lmaooo I opened this thread thinking it’s gotta be an animal that sleeps a lot cause I am sleep deprived 🤣 for some reason the first thing that popped into my head was snorlax, though I’m obviously aware that isn’t an animal 😅

Lmaooo I opened this thread thinking it’s gotta be an animal that sleeps a lot cause I am sleep deprived 🤣 for some reason the first thing that popped into my head was snorlax, though I’m obviously aware that isn’t an animal 😅

And here in the African Savannah, we close in on some wild SNORLAXes sleeping at various areas of the grassy terrain. We have to be careful not to get too close, for fear that they may roll over and squash us. Unless you have a Pokeflute, radio with a certain tune on it, or various other methods of waking it up!

---

Uh, as for the thread topic at hand, I honestly don't know. Would probably go with Mick's route and be some type of bird.

koala for sure. all they do is sit around the entire day munching on leaves, and occasionally get kicked out of their tree for not paying rent on time. as long as im on good terms with my landlord, ill be fine.

I would also be a bird, because I wish I could fly specifically a migratory bird because I want to travel the world.

I’m not interested into becoming another animal. But if I had a change in species for one day, I’ll probably turn into a pillow and rest on the bed with the other pillows.

yoshi. one hundo percent. with the fluttering capability/wings. and zoomies.

Or an orca, Orca might be deadly, but also real cool. Big, majestic whales.

i'm liking what i'm seeing regarding being a massive orca. i'm seconding this and this would be my second choice if i (for whatever reason) couldn't be yoshi

Pros of being an animal:
  • More freedom
  • Have abilities you don't have
  • Loved by many.
Cons:
  • Can't eat tacos
I don't know about this.

I wouldn’t want to, but if I had to choose one, I’d pick a bird. They fly south for the winter and there will be no snow ever where they are. Plus, I can travel wherever I please.

If fictional animals are allowed, I think my answer is quite obvious. If not, probably a cat so I could sleep all day and not be judged! Either that or a bird for the freedom of flight.

I used to really envy my pet cats when I had to go to school and they got to stay in bed all day. I'd probably be a cat 😅

I think it could be cool to be a bird too though! Fly around, sit on buildings, yell a bunch. No one would question it because I'd be a bird

Back