Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I got Cabin #1, led by Mac and Magicman...Mac is one of my favoritye NOAs, so w00t!

Mac IS the best NOA, hands down...

*check email*

CABIN #I don't know yet because I didn't get an email FTW!

Darn it... I'm leaving for vacation on the 18th, so I'll miss the closing ceramony. I missed it last year too. :wacko:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Cabin #7

B)

NOA_Shifty and NOA_Final_Fantasy
Never heard of those NOAs before. 0_O;;;

But yeah... Guys, if any of you didn't recieve an email (like myself), here's what NOA_ANDYzors has to say -

3. If you don't receive this e-mail, DON'T PANIC. As long as you registered for Camp Hyrule, you will be allowed into camp. When you log into camp, your rank will automatically tell you what cabin you are in. In fact, you will only have access to your own cabin. So, there is nothing to worry about. When camp actually begins, the content of all daily e-mails is republished in the Trading Post.

If you didn't get an email, check yer junk, thats where mine was. : o

I'm in Cabin 4. : o

and it says you can win a Wii!

It's not in my junk folder... But it doesn't matter. Like NOA_ANDY said, it's fine...

Well I'm not in it but if someone wants to let me in sometime to look around...... <_<

Cabin 2...

:(

NOA_Taylor and NOA_Gir... Hmmm... Sounds cool.

a buddy of mine is in Cabin 3, whoever is in there is... lucky?

my other internet-going buddy isn't here this year i think... he never said anything about going.

:p

ZachsterPoke said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZachsterPoke said:
Don't know yet. I'll edit this post when I find out.
Emails were sent today.
I know that. I just haven't gotten it yet.
3. If you don't receive this e-mail, DON'T PANIC. As long as you registered for Camp Hyrule, you will be allowed into camp. When you log into camp, your rank will automatically tell you what cabin you are in. In fact, you will only have access to your own cabin. So, there is nothing to worry about. When camp actually begins, the content of all daily e-mails is republished in the Trading Post.
-Andy

Back